Knockoff Robotmasters

Swindlewillswindleyou

i was at family dollar today getting a card for my phone...and happened upon these cheapo robot masters knockoffs. I proceeded to buy the sideways and road pig? set, and the star saber and victory leo set. Both are ok i guess, for cheap knockoffs. They only cost three bucks a two pack, so its not like it broke my wallet or anything. The only one i can even say is worth keeping is Sideways, and thats cause im a sucker for his character. Liked him since armada. Star saber broke almost immediately upon opening, stupid little pistol got stuck in his hand and i broke it off trying to get the gun out. Victory Leo is ok. Cept hes real loose from the cheap plastic. Road Pig? is just cheap looking. But for some odd reason i am simply gushing over sideways. I know its not the expensive Robot Masters version. But its a great substitute seeing as i didnt want to shell out 25 or more on such a small figure. But if this crap knock off is this nice?...Then i bet the real one is awesome...Any input?

Yeah. I wanna see. ^_^

I bought these for fodder and so I could keep my actual Victory Saber set sealed. Yeah they're cheap but mine are fine.

I found some 4 packs though with some Cyberjets and a Prime, Prime is alright, but the Cyberjets suck nutz...

But what ever, none of the were long for this world :dumb

Archived