MASTERPIECE SKYWARP on WALMART.COM!!!!

Raider Magnus

I couldn't find a masterpiece starscream in any walmart. Guess this is my second chance.

Very very old news, been there for a good year, they also had the first wave of Encores for a while, along with some statues that WalMart doesn't actually sell. It's like Blitz said, it's more of a 3rd party thing, WalMart gets a small cut for allowing to it be sold on/through their website. Masterpiece Skywarp is not, nor will, see a stateside release. Notice the product listing talks about it being a Takara/Tomy product, not Hasbro. If it was a stateside release Hasbro would have to have a hand in it.

MP Skywarp @ TFSource = Cheaper than WalMart

Very very old news

That's surprising because I go through the Walmart.com TF offerings every couple of months and this is the first time I've run across that. I hope they make the same availability for a MP02 re-release. I needs a Magnus!

This has been on their site since shortly after it was released, almost a year ago. If you really want to grab a Magnus and/or Skywarp I would recommend looking into Digital-Toys.com, TFSource.com, or any of the other large number of known internet sites selling TFs, they'll probably wind up cheaper.

Very very old news, been there for a good year, they also had the first wave of Encores for a while, along with some statues that WalMart doesn't actually sell. It's like Blitz said, it's more of a 3rd party thing, WalMart gets a small cut for allowing to it be sold on/through their website. Masterpiece Skywarp is not, nor will, see a stateside release. Notice the product listing talks about it being a Takara/Tomy product, not Hasbro. If it was a stateside release Hasbro would have to have a hand in it.

MP Skywarp @ TFSource = Cheaper than WalMart

This.

If the search function wasn't borderline retarded, I'd probably be able to find the topic.

Archived