Transformers Universe webisode #1!

deceptikhan

Good I hope that wasn't the show they where talking about here, http://TFormers.com/transformers-subtles-a...10420/news.html cause that just sucked!

Hell the City Commander animation actualy looked like the character

And realy I was hoping for more of this!

Can't help but wonder if we'll ever get a good steady TF show again!?!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And realy I was hoping for more of this!

Eveybody wants more of that, i don't know why they won't make a proper movie.

Not everybody.

It was a really neat bit of marketing... but I think most fans missed the point of it.

I'd want a lot more of it if I didn't have to listen to, "WHY DIDN'T BAY DO IT THIS WAY" every time it gets posted, for the information of all the people who scream "WHY DIDN'T BAY DO IT THIS WAY" every time it gets posted.

This makes me want to stop collecting... :(

if this is all it takes than maybe you should re-evaluate why you collect in the first place.

This doesn't make want to do anything other than not watch it.

I was being sarcastic, I meant to imply that if the toys looked as bad as they do in this video, i wouldn't buy them.

Not everybody.

Seriously? I would think that most fans of the original movie would want more of that.

I'm an olde thymer, I like the G1 crap. You probably grew up watching beast wars.

It was a really neat bit of marketing... but I think most fans missed the point of it.

What was the point of it? I thought the point was to show us they could do it if they wanted to.

I'm still not entirely sure what the point was, all i know is that it's awesome!

Archived