1985 - √

1986 - √

1987 - √ Collection completed 3/10/09

1988 - √

1989 - √

1990 - √

Here's the Accessories that I still need though:

AM Prime: Cab Roof, Right Leg

Action Master Megatron: 2 small green wings on jet (I didn't even realize I was missing these :( )

If anyone has anything I'm missing and is willing to part with it for retardedly in your favor rates, hit me up :D

Nice shelves. I know who I am going up against on ebay to get the missle launcher transport and Thunderwing when they show up. I have a Doubleheader that I might sell you if you don't mind missing the small gun.

Nice shelves. I know who I am going up against on ebay to get the missle launcher transport and Thunderwing when they show up. I have a Doubleheader that I might sell you if you don't mind missing the small gun.

Did you win this one?

Ebay Listing

It went off tonight. I actually bid it up to that price a few days ago and gave in... so if you did, sorry about the cost :lol

I might take you up on that Doubleheader. I've been trying not to buy anymore incomplete guys just because it bugs me more at this stage of my collecting than it did before... I'd have to wait for my next check though on the 15th :P

Also, what all are you missing? (I may have one or I can point out some good deals when I see them - or at the very least I can tell you what I wont bid against you on!)

:eek Very very nice!

Nah I wouldn't go over $70 for a missle launcher. Main priority now are Countdown, Skyhopper, Cannon Transport, Thunderwing, Catilla, and Longtooth. $15 for my incomplete Doubleheader shipped. LMK.

for the record, i had no idea you were turbine :redface

I hid my comeback well :lol

However, I do sport my "signature" Turbine-styled signature that a TFans connoisseur would recognize immediately :P

Nah I wouldn't go over $70 for a missle launcher. Main priority now are Countdown, Skyhopper, Cannon Transport, Thunderwing, Catilla, and Longtooth. $15 for my incomplete Doubleheader shipped. LMK.

I can definitely take you up on that. I have a complete extra Countdown I got as part of a Micromaster lot on eBay a little while back that I would have no problem parting with.

I don't know if you already have them, but I have extras of all 4 MM Transports (Overload, etc...) and duplicates of several of the Patrols complete if needed.

If you would want it, I have an extra Skyhopper - Incomplete, but has: Blades, Radar, both smaller cannons, 3/3 yellow ramps, 1/2 purple ramps, both front of the Copter halves and the MM himself. Basically missing a purple ramp, large gun, and the seat(I have an extra Groundbreaker large gun and seat :P ). Might be easier to find him complete though if you ask me :shrug

Depending what all you would want we can work out a trade real quick :D Just let me know and we'll figure it out.

Archived