The TRANSFORMERS rivalry game

bauhman-bot

No he said "Like in the movie" when did that happen?

It happened when Starscream "decided" to lighten Astrotrain's burden and launched out all the damaged Decepticons from Astrotrain; He asked for the "democratic" voting and old Soundwave said I!, besides the big fight began when the Micro Cassettes fought Devastator.

Ultra Magnus vs. Optimus Prime and the winner versus Sentinel Prime. for the title of the best Convoy ever; with the power up G2 mode ( for the extra missile fun).

post-6650-1225724730_thumb.jpgpost-6650-1225724872_thumb.jpg

also Cheetus vs. Tigatron vs. Shadow Panther, for the title of the Best Hunter.

:tfevil

When did SoundWave turn on Megatron?

Hes saying "What if" but in the comics Soundwave indeed took rule of the Decepticons ;)

I would have to say Optimus Prime vs. Lio Kaiser. And you will only know what m talking about if you view the show Victory ;) *also go to & watch them at TFCog.com. Go to episode archive for American voiced over eps of all japanese shows. And in abundance.*

No he said "Like in the movie" when did that happen?

Also, everyone should go watch Victory! DKhan if you have some links, copy and paste :tfevil

I was just answering your question. :shrug Im not sure what you mean BUT Victory links (i have a thread on this that :fail 'D )

you all can view all English voiced over japanese eps (of all kinds of shows), here ---> http://www.tfcog.com/

also Cheetus vs. Tigatron vs. Shadow Panther, for the title of the Best Hunter.

:tfevil

Shadow Panther all the way Cheetor is a noob Tiga while I'm sure is a good fighter is a bit of a pacifist so yeah Shadow panther would pwn them both

Here's one for you guys: Moonracer vs Astoria Carlton-Ritz. :sneak

Archived