What little bits would you customizers like to see made?

Elrod the Albino

Now lets assume that I may or may not be affiliated in some way to a known maker of repro parts for customizers. What are some of the most commonly used stuff that you would like to have access to so that you can stop trashing good toys.

Hands? Some more heads? Certain weapons. Basically, what else would you like to see made?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd say weapons that look like original G1 weapons but fit in (on?) the hands of the various Classics 1.0 and 2.0 figures... or, heck, G1 Optimus rifles that can fit the most recent Optimus figures (Movie Voyager and Leader; Cybertron/Galaxy Force Leader; Voyager Animated; Classics; etcetera).

Obviously, Prowl, Sideswipe, Smokescreen and Bluestreak wouldn't need shoulder guns, but Mirage would; Hound could use a rifle so his shoulder gun could stay on his shoulder (if possible?)...

Oh, and G1 style shoulder missiles for Fansproject City Commander, for those of us that can't afford to buy a G1 UM just for the shoulder missiles!

And as many as possible in 'packs'... like a 'Sportscar Weapons' pack, that would have three Prowl/Bluestreak/Smokescreen rifles; a rifle for Sideswipe so he can put his 'rifle' on his shoulder;and a G1 style rifle for Mirage. A 'Heavy Duty Vehicle Weapons' pack that would include a Classics scaled G1 Optimus rifle; FP City Commander shoulder missiles; a rifle for Ironhide based on his G1 form's weapon deck; and a rifle of SOME sort for Ultra class Onslaught, perhaps based on his G1 form's rifle.

Oh... and, od course, scaled down shoulder weapons for the various Seekers, as well as unpainted "white" versions we could easily paint to match our customs.

As for heads... Deluxe sized heads of various sorts, whether classic characters or not, would be ALWAYS welcome. Nothing helps make a repaint look like a different character more than a completely different head. :)

i still need the scamper gun for my metroplex :P

also, better missiles for the old hasbro G1 reissues would be cool

solid, one piece launchers for ccum would be nice. if you do those, you might as well do his gun too. i have him holding it, but the handle would need to be shaved because right now he holds it crooked. you could work on the other handle so he can hold it when he's not wearing his armor.

fortmax arm ramps and the ever elusive teeny tiny head.

Spare Alternators hands for the various other Voyager figs they seem to work with, such as Movie Ironhide.

I'd say weapons that look like original G1 weapons but fit in (on?) the hands of the various Classics 1.0 and 2.0 figures... or, heck, G1 Optimus rifles that can fit the most recent Optimus figures (Movie Voyager and Leader; Cybertron/Galaxy Force Leader; Voyager Animated; Classics; etcetera).

Obviously, Prowl, Sideswipe, Smokescreen and Bluestreak wouldn't need shoulder guns, but Mirage would; Hound could use a rifle so his shoulder gun could stay on his shoulder (if possible?)...

Oh, and G1 style shoulder missiles for Fansproject City Commander, for those of us that can't afford to buy a G1 UM just for the shoulder missiles!

And as many as possible in 'packs'... like a 'Sportscar Weapons' pack, that would have three Prowl/Bluestreak/Smokescreen rifles; a rifle for Sideswipe so he can put his 'rifle' on his shoulder;and a G1 style rifle for Mirage. A 'Heavy Duty Vehicle Weapons' pack that would include a Classics scaled G1 Optimus rifle; FP City Commander shoulder missiles; a rifle for Ironhide based on his G1 form's weapon deck; and a rifle of SOME sort for Ultra class Onslaught, perhaps based on his G1 form's rifle.

Oh... and, od course, scaled down shoulder weapons for the various Seekers, as well as unpainted "white" versions we could easily paint to match our customs.

As for heads... Deluxe sized heads of various sorts, whether classic characters or not, would be ALWAYS welcome. Nothing helps make a repaint look like a different character more than a completely different head. :)

what he said and deluxe classic hands or should i say fists.

Archived