Ghostbusters' Ecto-1 Transformer

E-Z-B

Ecto_1_A.jpg

It's a t-shirt on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/GHOST-BUSTER-ALTERNATO...id=p3286.c0.m14

I tried searching for "Ghostbusters" in thread titles but didn't have luck. Original art is here: http://johnny216.deviantart.com/art/Ecto-1-23027323

By the way, you can pre-order the Real Ghostbusters cartoon series: http://forum.dvdtalk.com/dvd-bargains/5374...8-150-less.html

i came :drool

Hrmmm...and I just HAPPEN to have an old Ertle Ecto-1 model kit too...Perhaps I'll need to look at making this one a reality. I was GOING to use it to do an old spooky Halloween themed Herse Transformer but Ecto-1 looks pretty good.

Of course don't hold your breath. I've also had an old Fair Lady Z kit to reskin Alternators Silverstreak with, an old Knight Rider kit, and a WWII Sherman Tank kit I have been thinking about using too. NONE of these have gotten off the ground yet so.

I wonder if the original artist knows about this? I will try and ask him. Personally it just looks like the Ebay user has just taken his art and slapped it on a shirt and that's not cool IMO

I would so go for a classic movie/TV show crossoverline.

Give me the 60's BatMobile

Starsky and Hutch car

80's Knight Rider

A-Team van

Munstermobile

Mach 5

Mystery Machine

Jetsons' car

FlintStones car(could base it on a Dinobot)

Then go a step beyond and do up The Enterprize(the first one, I never liked the next gen one)

Yep, I'd buy those.

I wonder if the original artist knows about this? I will try and ask him. Personally it just looks like the Ebay user has just taken his art and slapped it on a shirt and that's not cool IMO

Even so, without a trademark its fair game in the business world. This is what happens unfortunately.

Same thing goes with your (excellent) art Blitz. You should know that (if you dont. which is hard to believe since your intelligent in certain aspects)

Archived