Classics 2.0 Cyclonus and Hound Review!

Godziboy1993

Cyclonus + updated targetmaster= :drool Pre-ordered!

Ravage is pretty cool and all but I kinda lost interest in Hound. It's a nice update and all but he doesn't seem as solid as I thought he was. He chest doesn't seem like it really locks in or anything which bugs me. I dunno I guess I'll wait on him to see more reviews/pics.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Hound is perfect scale wise in the '84-'86 line up. His face is Houndtacular! Ravage DOES have flaws unfortunately. I know because I own ravage and can see they left out his feet articulation this time around. That means he cant do cat like poses as much. Although that is the case, this still is a WANT figure and is nothing but that short of "awesome!"

Cyclonus is looking good as well and its nice to see a articulated targetmaster too! Makes me think of the possibilities of a potential Headmaster or Breast/Brainmaster redo. :schin

:wtf I thought i posted here already....

Anyway - :luv to Hound! I want! Definitely!

And Yay to Ravage as a pretty bonus. I dont have any of the new soundwaves so I dont know how that'll work... but - he can pose with Hound in any case

And Hound's face is kinda... :fail tacular.

It looks just like the toy/cartoon. It's the most perfect head sculpt for Hound ever.

What's the problem with it?

The lack of detail kinda kills it for me. :shrug

It's a deluxe. Take a look at a deluxe head sometime...

I think public perception of Cyclonus is also suffering from the people-thinking its bigger than it is - syndrome....

Dunno, I just compare Hound to Prowl, 'Streaker & 'Swipe, and he's the only one that seems lacking in head details.

It's a deluxe. Take a look at a deluxe head sometime...

I think public perception of Cyclonus is also suffering from the people-thinking its bigger than it is - syndrome....

Dunno, I just compare Hound to Prowl, 'Streaker & 'Swipe, and he's the only one that seems lacking in head details.

According to Peaugh's group photo, he is a rather short deluxe, head level to Mirage.

group-1.jpg

Archived