movie figures disappearing

Timothy.R

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've noticed they are thinning out with the advent of more TFA and classics lines coming in. I'm sure ROTF lines will deluge us in about 5-6 months.

Yeah, my closest Wal-Mart has three pegs full of the things, plus a bunch of Voyagers and Leaders.

Clearance the motherfargers already.

Last time I checked TRU had few if any TF figures Movie/Animated/Universe. Target on the other hand had a butt load of movie figures. Mostly the same three figs no one seems to want of course.

I definitly think they're thinning out. But not gone altogether. My local Targets aren't even stocking the Deluxe Animated figures at all. All they have in the way of deluxe figs are Universe (wave 1) and whatever drek they can't sell from the movie.

Hasbro first underproduced movie stock, only to wind up overproducing movie stock.

*sighs* No. We're sitting on pegs and pegs, and shelves and shelves of Movie figures. From Fast Action Battlers, to Deluxe Class, to Role Play and Leader Class....they're just sitting there. Other than the $7.77 for the Deluxes, nothing else is clearanced. Not a danged thing. I have no idea what they plan to do with this stuff when the ROTF line comes out. I'm worried that some stores won't even carry the ROTF line for a while until they find a way to get rid of the first movie's figures.

I know my local Wal-Mart *will* postpone the release of the new figures until they can find room for them. They've done it with other TFs.

Archived