TFROTF news: Arcee as a combiner?

Godziboy1993

TFW2005's inside source, the same that "confirmed" Devastator, is reporting that Arcee is the merge of three separate motor bikes. The pink, purple and blue bikes where custom made by RetroSBK for the movie. Its a theory that has been with the movie from nearly day one due to the call sheets and the three nearly identically dressed biker babes seen in Bethlehem. As usual, time will tell on how accurate this source is.

Story here:

http://transformerslive.blogspot.com/2008/...-confirmed.html

My comment:

I seriously doubt this. Maybe they are 3 completely different robots.

Arcee, Chromia and Elita-1 (Wait, Elita-1 was killed in issue #5 of Reign of Starscream.)

This would come in handy explaining how there are female robots in the TF multiverse.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems to me she isn't a combiner in the sense of a gestalt team, but rather a single robot with component parts like Tidalwave or Magmatron.

I think it's a fine idea. It would give her a proper height with the rest of the Autobots and give her a unique ability that would make her stand out. Plus the action beats that can come from her separating and reforming during battle are numerous and her toy(s) will likely be awesome and perhaps even more in scale because of this ability.

I don't understand the hate for the idea being unloaded over at TFW.

oh god I hole this is false I just dont think I could deal with the lesbian fan fic's and fan art that would string up

Cause you know how that would end up :fail

It's an okay idea like Hobbes said, but only if they can actually pull it off. I would much rather prefer something like Magmatron or Tidalwave where it's just one entity only in three components. If it's like Energon Perceptor well that's just :fail

Oh God I hope it's not like Road Ceasar(think that's his name).

I agree it would be interesting to see what they come up with for the battle sequence's, And there will be some demented fan fiction stories made. Honestly they should instead have her closer to her G1 look

I have no doubt that this might mean she is one tough cookie. Why else would they provide such a dangerous form? Cause you know she will kick ass up to the end, one of her bikes will be trapped somewhere and two of her and one of the Autobots will have to go and rescue it, leaving the others to battle alone.

Archived