MISSILES FOR UM UPGRADE KIT

xhairs

hey guys if your getting the UM upgrade kit and dont have his G1 missiles then here is a cheap way to give him some. i added green stuff to the pegs to make them big enough to fit in the holes and bam now he has his G1 look

ultramagnus004.jpg

ultramagnus003.jpg

ultramagnus002.jpg

ultramagnus001.jpg

Nice, I might have to get me another prowl and steal those from him(my current prowls have a little bit different paint job)

i have an extra set as im doing another jazz as i was not happy with my first. so if you want them pm me.

yes every penny . as it is everything that hasbro should of done with him instead of the lazy repaints of prime. i am so glad i got it.

ok looking now lol.

:pfx

I had my doubts about throwing down the change for it, but once it arrived, all doubt was removed. He's now backing up the rest of the Autobots on the shelf, and now he can just about take on Classics Devastator on his own.

Hmm well I am getting 2 more Prowls for my Jazz, and Ricochet so since they each only had 1 missile launcher I can take each of their left shoulder launchers and do this when my UM armor gets here. Though I'm thinking of putting a peg into both of the missile launchers so they'll plug into his shoulders. I just realized I'm looking at the plugs right now. The minicon plugs on the knees of the E Barricade I'm using for Hotspot.

*EDIT I just wanted to say thanks for fixing my problem of no missiles, and for saving me allot of $$$$$$$

Well, now I have to go and dig out my first Prowl (which had a malformed crest on his head), and do this. Care to explain how you did it exactly as far as getting them off of Prowl. Getting them on UM is another matter.

Archived