Mass Release vs Ultra Limited?

G.A.S.H.

Well, yeah, but why are people so uptight about it? I insulted a toy anyway...

And actually

IMO it's dickish to say "You're an idiot for liking gold chromed figures, and you're an even bigger idiot for paying money for them."

He could have just as easily said "I don't like gold chromed figures, and I wouldn't buy them even if I had the money, but hey, that's me."

that is you "quoting" me.

He could have just as easily said

That shows you were pretending that was a quote from me.

Nope, sorry, I never said "GASH said...."

Now you're just looking for a reason to be insulted.

it's not like toys have feelings (just saying)

Who's implying they do? :wtf

I insulted a toy anyway...

No, you insulted a guy for liking a particular type of toy, and insulated him further for spending his own money on something he personally enjoys. That's the problem.

Wow.. Yal got Agent Zero in da defensive point making mode. :tflaugh But he does have a point.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, you insulted a guy for liking a particular type of toy, and insulated him further for spending his own money on something he personally enjoys. That's the problem.

Screenshot or it didn't happen... In nowhere in my posts did I insult him or how he spent his money. I just questioned why anyone would do that...

Well, since I'm the only one who said anything bad, and then you put the article "He" in there, that means I'm the only one you can be talking about...

Then the only mistake I made was saying....

He could have just as easily implied

Rather then what I actually said....

He could have just as easily said

I'll set the record straight; I was implying G.A.S.H. said in an exaggerated way to make a point. Nothing I said was directly quoted from him, though I stand by that what I said matches anything he said in spirit and tone.

But I get the feeling you're a tad bewildered as to why people are reacting to what you said in such a negative way to begin with, so I'll make it as straight forward as possible;

You disagreed with someone-cool.

You disagreed with someone, and were a dick about it (which you've admitted)-not cool.

That's pretty much it. If you and UC are cool, that's fantastic. Just try to keep this all in mind next time you run into an opinion that's so radically different from yours (as far as TFers go anyway).

Screenshot or it didn't happen... In nowhere in my posts did I insult him or how he spent his money. I just questioned why anyone would do that...

You're missing the point.

Disagreeing with someone, questioning someone else's opinion, that's all cool. There are hundreds of active members on this site, conflicting opinions will collide.

The problem was that you "questioned why he would do that...." while being a dick. Had you not been a dick and just "questioned why he would do that...." there would be no problem.

Wow.. Yal got Agent Zero in da defensive point making mode. :tflaugh But he does have a point.

Ah, Cyberscream, I wuv u two :tflaugh

J/K :beer

sequence of events recap (for those choosing to completely ignore it)

1- GASH slated the toy - did not insult the collector

2- someone insults GASH personally

3- GASH retaliates with insults

:tmyk

(get off his nuts people)

Urgh... Again, screenshot or it didn't happen. Show me, in an actual quote, where I did that... Because you may notice, none of what I said was actually directed at ultra convoy...

Archived