Mass Release vs Ultra Limited?

G.A.S.H.

so?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Treat others like you would like to be treated, I suppose.

IMO it's dickish to say "You're an idiot for liking gold chromed figures, and you're an even bigger idiot for paying money for them."

He could have just as easily said "I don't like gold chromed figures, and I wouldn't buy them even if I had the money, but hey, that's me."

I love the feeling of getting something limited/exclusive but its a real pain to get items like that, next to something you can just get by driving down to the store (yea I know the gas prices make life harder). But with all these collectors that use the internet to add to their collection, I would say its not too hard if you have some 500 dollars or so just ready to spend on anything :wtf . That's why I just get them in stores and once in a while get something I just happen to find in a vintage store or something like that. But if your some top class collector that just loves having more than the lil guy, then its fine with me. Just make us all jealous. There, if you cared a crap bout my input that's all I think. Yea I probably went a little far but whatever. :tldr

:redface

he slated THE TOY FIRST then he was personally attacked for it

okay so his reaction wasn't the best but some people "fight fire with fire" (just saying)

"You're an idiot for liking gold chromed figures, and you're an even bigger idiot for paying money for them."

When did I say that? Give me proof I said that... Because this is the problem I'm having here - I was harsh about a toy, probably quite dickishly, but in no way or form did I personally insult him. I've repeatably said "I don't see why someone would pay for this", but have never called them an idiot for doing so...

And just for the record, me and ultra convoy are getting on fine...

Thanks siburke for sticking up for me - it's tiresome when you're a lone sheep...

"You're an idiot for liking gold chromed figures, and you're an even bigger idiot for paying money for them."

When did I say that? Give me proof I said that... Because this is the problem I'm having here - I was harsh about a toy, probably quite dickishly, but in no way or form did I personally insult him. I've repeatably said "I don't see why someone would pay for this", but have never called them an idiot for doing so...

And just for the record, me and ultra convoy are getting on fine...

Thanks siburke for sticking up for me - it's tiresome when you're a lone sheep...

I exaggerated the example (which I never said I was quoting from you) to make a point; that you went about expressing your opinion in a way that made you look like a jackass.

Discussion is great, disagreement is fine, but I'm guessing a lot of the blowback you're feeling is do to the fact in how you disagreed with UC, not that you did in the first place.

You recognized the problem yourself, that you were harsh, "probably quite dickishly."

That's what got people riled up, because you could have disagreed with UC's purchase in a more polite way.

it's not like toys have feelings (just saying)

Well, yeah, but why are people so uptight about it? I insulted a toy anyway...

And actually

IMO it's dickish to say "You're an idiot for liking gold chromed figures, and you're an even bigger idiot for paying money for them."

He could have just as easily said "I don't like gold chromed figures, and I wouldn't buy them even if I had the money, but hey, that's me."

that is you "quoting" me.

He could have just as easily said

That shows you were pretending that was a quote from me.

Well, yeah, but why are people so uptight about it? I insulted a toy anyway...

And actually

that is you "quoting" me.

He could have just as easily said

That shows you were pretending that was a quote from me.

Nope, sorry, I never said "GASH said...."

Now you're just looking for a reason to be insulted.

it's not like toys have feelings (just saying)

Who's implying they do? :wtf

I insulted a toy anyway...

No, you insulted a guy for liking a particular type of toy, and insulated him further for spending his own money on something he personally enjoys. That's the problem.

Well, since I'm the only one who said anything bad, and then you put the article "He" in there, that means I'm the only one you can be talking about...

Archived