Pics of MP-08 Grimlock Proto, Disney TF & Henkei!

Peter_Van

Masterpeice Soundwave? MUSIC LABEL.

Been done. Mp Ravage = Classix

I watched a review on Music Label Soundwave today. I had not actually seen this thing in person or in a video before. He's quite small. I don't think he could be classified an MP.

What? A music player robot that actually plays music and has transforming headfones that work too? If that aint a Masterpeice what is?

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched a review on Music Label Soundwave today. I had not actually seen this thing in person or in a video before. He's quite small. I don't think he could be classified an MP.

What? A music player robot that actually plays music and has transforming headfones that work too? If that aint a Masterpeice what is?

A 12" one that comes with 4 tapes, and has die cast body parts, and has an MP3 player built into it.

*I know I'm dreaming.

He just doesn't fit into the MP line due to his size. He's only as tall, or a tiny bit taller, than Universe 2.0 Galvatron and Acid Storm in the video review. He's :awsum as far as a classics line figure. I really need to get one one of these days to put up with my Classic line Decepticons.

A 12" one that comes with 4 tapes, and has die cast body parts, and has an MP3 player built into it.

*I know I'm dreaming.

Someone made a custom MP Soundwave out of MP Prime a while ago that had a real working MP3 player in it. It could also hold the G1 cassettes in his chest.

If they made an MP Soundwave I'd like to see the cassettes also made larger. MP Megatron's gun mode is larger than the real life version of that gun, so they could do the same with Soundwave and his minions.

The original SW used mini-casettes anyway. They weren't standard size. It would be relatively easy to just make a larger version of Soundwave with a tape deck for full-sized casette minions.

*I know I'm dreaming.

Someone made a custom MP Soundwave out of MP Prime a while ago that had a real working MP3 player in it. It could also hold the G1 cassettes in his chest.

If they made an MP Soundwave I'd like to see the cassettes also made larger. MP Megatron's gun mode is larger than the real life version of that gun, so they could do the same with Soundwave and his minions.

The original SW used mini-casettes anyway. They weren't standard size. It would be relatively easy to just make a larger version of Soundwave with a tape deck for full-sized casette minions.

:pfx (though they were called microcassettes)

Behold, Frenzy / Rumble / Ravage / Laserbeak / everyone else:

CassetteAndMicrocassette.jpg

*I know I'm dreaming.

:pfx (though they were called microcassettes)

Behold, Frenzy / Rumble / Ravage / Laserbeak / everyone else:

CassetteAndMicrocassette.jpg

what's a cassette?

• 1 year later...

Archived