Pics of MP-08 Grimlock Proto, Disney TF & Henkei!

Peter_Van

1__scaled_100.jpg
Wow! Do we have some crazy news for you! After confirming that Masterpiece MP-08 Grimlock is going to finally come to fruition (twice, actually) and reporting on the possibility of a Mickey Mouse Transformer, we now have images to show you!
Read the Full News Story Here

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grimlock better come with a Chef's hat accessory!

also... meh...

but Mickey is adoreable.

I also don't want him.

I am Underwhelmed. Is he at least tall? Or MP Screamer tall?

Ok, some quick Japanese translations from the pictures, there's a bunch of kanji that's too small for me to read.

- Grimlock has accessories for a "waiter mode", has diecast parts, has LED features.

- Alternity Megatron comes in Silver and Blue versions. It features diecast, has rubber tires, and the same "synchrotech" as Alternity Prime.

- Transformers Disney Label Mickey Mouse comes in a Black & White version, and what would appear to be a coloured version (nothing special about it's colouration is mentioned)

- The photos of Cyclonus, Hound, Cheetor etc. all have captions saying "photo of overseas version"

The Reissues, Henkei Hound and Cheetor are due out in December.

The Alternity Optimus and Henkei Cyclonus are due out in January.

Mickey Mouse, Henkei Inferno and Ratchet are due out in February.

Grimlock, Alternity Megatron, Henkei HotRod (HotShot) and Dinobot are due out in March.

The Black and White version is due out in March. The regular is started as being February. :tmyk

Thanks, I didn't notice they had different dates until you made me double check.

Archived