Fan's Project City Commander

Sparkless

Yay! :clap Paid for and now just waiting for it to arrive. I can't wait for this set. I preordered it in April

:lol I got impatient with the preorder status last night so just bought one and then cancelled the preordered one :lol I didn't know how much more time they'd be "processing" for on my preorder page so just bought one

I almost did the same exact thing, then got busy with stuff and they sent email confirmation. Hope we get 'em fast(especially yours!).

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just called Toynk toys, and they still haven't gotten them in. Maybe it's because they are in Illinois. So it'll probably be a day or so longer than it was for BBTS which is unless I'm mistaken out on the west coast.

I just called Toynk toys, and they still haven't gotten them in. Maybe it's because they are in Illinois. So it'll probably be a day or so longer than it was for BBTS which is unless I'm mistaken out on the west coast.

I think they are based in Las Vegas. Some guy over at the tfw2005 boards said something about driving down to their warehouse(to save shipping/time) and that he lived in Vegas IIRC. We're all going to be so amped when we get our armor, I can only imagine the flood of pics that is about to happen. :bounce

I think they are based in Las Vegas. Some guy over at the tfw2005 boards said something about driving down to their warehouse(to save shipping/time) and that he lived in Vegas IIRC. We're all going to be so amped when we get our armor, I can only imagine the flood of pics that is about to happen. :bounce

all my billing info for them says michigan, I think...

It's entirely possible, I was just going by what a random poster was saying(which I should know better w/o confirmation). :hammer

It's entirely possible, I was just going by what a random poster was saying(which I should know better w/o confirmation). :hammer

BBTS is in Wisconsin according to a recent reciept that I have from them.

I'm so looking forward to this coming. I hope it arrives before Tuesday. Magnus is eagerly awaiting a way to stop looking like a naked Magnus, white Prime version of himself.

Blarrgh. Computer funds or Magnus... computer funds or Magnus ... ~_~

Archived