Fan's Project City Commander

Sparkless

I managed to talk my father into buying me one from BBTS for Christmas. The only problem with that is now I have to wait to see if I actually get it. It's like beeing a little kid all over again. I don't even live in the same town as him anymore so I can't even try to sneak a peek.

I was originally gonna by him myself, but various things with my apartment and car caused me to be more cautious with my money.

X-mas'd!

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've had about a hundred bucks set aside since I pre-ordered this, just to make sure.

and there were a few times that I needed that cash.

luckily for me, my GF got a fancy new job, and she helped out.

I think I may be addicted to toys... this is the same shot you hear about with crack addicts...

well mine is on its way to bad i had to run my dog to the vets and now im so in the hole. man unexpected s**t that just kills your cash flow.

Aw man, suckage! Well, to some comfort you'll have the piece soon. I was kinda hoping for them to wait til Friday myself, so I'll just ramen noodle it til then.

thanks man yup at least it will be here. i just hope my dog pulls through and then ill be happy.

I've had about a hundred bucks set aside since I pre-ordered this, just to make sure.

I think I may be addicted to toys... this is the same shot you hear about with crack addicts...

When you get caught mainlining in the toilet with animated Starscream, your most likely done. *makes tapping vein gestures*

When you get caught mainlining in the toilet with animated Starscream, your most likely done. *makes tapping vein gestures*

when I got my animated leader megatron from walmart, I got home, and really had to go numba too.

so I sat, on the throne, and opened the damn thing, played with it for a minute, wiped, and and went out to the tv room to continue playing.

jesus, I need help.

when I got my animated leader megatron from walmart, I got home, and really had to go numba too.

so I sat, on the throne, and opened the damn thing, played with it for a minute, wiped, and and went out to the tv room to continue playing.

jesus, I need help.

So that explains that look on Megatron's face.

Sometime in the future...

From down the hall: WHooosh!!!

:argh :argh :argh :argh :nooo :nooo :nooo :nooo :nooo :nooo

"What happened??"

"It's Megatron...he got sucked into the swirling vortex."

"Oh, I'm sorry!"

"I think it was that cunning Autobot spy "Ty-D-Bol" behind this."

"What's with the blue stains?"

*facepalm*

Yay! :clap Paid for and now just waiting for it to arrive. I can't wait for this set. I preordered it in April

:lol I got impatient with the preorder status last night so just bought one and then cancelled the preordered one :lol I didn't know how much more time they'd be "processing" for on my preorder page so just bought one

w00t!! Ages Three and Up has my order as "packing" and they stated in an email it would be set today or tomorrow. This is the first preorder I've bought since the Japanese God Ginrai set waaaay back when heh. Very excited about this. Its super bonus as I bought the Classics Magnus only because it came with Skywarp. I am so glad I did not sell it off as I originally planned.

Archived