Fan's Project City Commander

Sparkless

Yeah I got an Email from them yesterday saying that they were expecting him to come in this week. Crappy part of it is...my truck broke down and I no longer have the funds. I had to cancel my order 8( I just have to hope and pray they still have a few next month.

SO you guys save me one!!!

My dog has my account tapped too with vet bills, so I just hope this happens Friday or after cause I'm broke till then.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just snagged a G1 UM complete for $39.99 at a local store. good stuff. I wanted this guy so bad when I was a kid. never got him. sat with him for a good hour transforming and what not. made me feel all young and warm inside.

Damn! I got mine cheaper, but I'd still pay 40 for a new one, even with having the one I just got!

I work for a company that does buy/sell/trade for mostly games and DVDs, but also do it for toys. lots of people come up there and sell us pretty rare stuff. I always try to give them a fair price, but it's just people cleaning out the house, and they don't care what they get in cash, so I end up with MISB G2 hero optimus and megatron for about $9.99 a piece.

Yeah, I got my email from BBTS today about my preorder being filled and it shows as pending on the status section so it should clear tomorrow and hopefully ship tomorrow also and then i should have it by Tuesday...woohoo

well mine is on its way to bad i had to run my dog to the vets and now im so in the hole. man unexpected s**t that just kills your cash flow.

well mine is on its way to bad i had to run my dog to the vets and now im so in the hole. man unexpected s**t that just kills your cash flow.

Aw man, suckage! Well, to some comfort you'll have the piece soon. I was kinda hoping for them to wait til Friday myself, so I'll just ramen noodle it til then.

I managed to talk my father into buying me one from BBTS for Christmas. The only problem with that is now I have to wait to see if I actually get it. It's like beeing a little kid all over again. I don't even live in the same town as him anymore so I can't even try to sneak a peek.

I was originally gonna by him myself, but various things with my apartment and car caused me to be more cautious with my money.

Archived