Review: Universe Stormcloud Figure

Blitz-Wing

Question that I'm sure has been asked already: Why didn't they pay homage to the Micromaster jet who was actually an A-10?

Because black and purple are more eeevvviilllll

I believe LMH means, why didnt they make this mold into a micromaster that WAS an A-10 not StormCloud who wasnt one.

I'm saying they went with Storm Cloud over Tailwind (who was a Cobra Rattler coloured A-10) because Storm Cloud's colour scheme was more Decepticon-ish.

the delicious irony

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Question that I'm sure has been asked already: Why didn't they pay homage to the Micromaster jet who was actually an A-10?

Because black and purple are more eeevvviilllll

I believe LMH means, why didnt they make this mold into a micromaster that WAS an A-10 not StormCloud who wasnt one.

I'm saying they went with Storm Cloud over Tailwind (who was a Cobra Rattler coloured A-10) because Storm Cloud's colour scheme was more Decepticon-ish.

the delicious irony

Yes...yes it is :tfemo

Guest Primal-Convoy

Primal Convoy's top tips to getting the CORRECT figure:

1/ Buy Japanese Powerglide

2/ Buy USA Powerglide

3/ Swap the lower arms of each with each other.

4/ Either keep the new USA Powerglide as-is and call him "Hothouse" ( http://transformers.wikia.com/wiki/Hot_House )

5/ OR Paint his red parts blue/purple-blue and call him Tailwind/Windrim ( http://transformers.wikia.com/wiki/Tailwind )

6/ wait for the Decepticon repaint of Silverbolt as a black stealth fighter and call him Stormcloud instead.

7/ Re-christen the purple cybertron repaint of thundercracker as "whisper" and you will then have the complete set.

Silly, Silly Hasbro. How many times must we fans hand you your ball back, eh? Lovable scamps that you are.

Maybe they didn't have the rights to the name Whisper, but had Stormcloud and worked with that?

Primal Convoy's top tips to getting the CORRECT figure:

1/ Buy Japanese Powerglide

$30 ~ $50

2/ Buy USA Powerglide

$25

6/ wait for the Decepticon repaint of Silverbolt as a black stealth fighter and call him Stormcloud instead.

$25 OR an impossibility.

7/ Re-christen the purple cybertron repaint of thundercracker as "whisper" and you will then have the complete set.

$10+ depending on after market prices.

Grand total: $90 ~ $120 not counting shipping fees.

Silly, Silly Hasbro. How many times must we fans hand you your ball back, eh? Lovable scamps that you are.

Yes, Hasbro sure is the silly one here.

I'm thinking Aaron Archer slept with Primal-Convoy's mom. It's the only explanation for his irrational hatred of that company.

If they make a rattler colored repaint of this down the line, I will buy a power glide, and that one, put some decepticon insignias on the powerglide and pretend he's starscream, this guy is skywarp, and the rattler is thundercracker. There ain't a single thing anyone can do about it either!

I'm thinking Aaron Archer slept with Primal-Convoy's mom. It's the only explanation for his irrational hatred of that company.

Seriously, who hasn't slept with his mom?

amirite?

I don't have a clue who stormcloud really is, so this looks like a scourge jet ^^

And when will ppl realize the gun goes the other way in altmode? Think I like the japan version best sofar ^^

I don't have a clue who stormcloud really is, so this looks like a scourge jet ^^

And when will ppl realize the gun goes the other way in altmode? Think I like the japan version best sofar ^^

FWIW, the only way the gun fits is if you mount it missile launcher in WITHOUT the missile... which is :fail

Archived