The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76
    By DragonX76,
    texasC.gif Hello Fellow Texans!  Let's Help Each other Round Up those Toys  :thumb

New G1 Listing @ TRU Canada

Silverbolt
    By Silverbolt,

Protoform X Of The TFD Forums informs us of a new G1 listing in the TRU Canada system. The listing is as follows: Ricochet SKU# 053465 - $44.99CAD. More on this listing as it develops.

Read the Full News Story Here

New Worlds Smallest TF @ HLJ

Silverbolt
    By Silverbolt,

HLJ has posted more pics from Takara's World Smallest Transformers Wave 2, this time of WST Ultra Magnus! Ultra Magnus appears to be a white repaint of Prime, with no sign of a trailer to accompany the cab at this point. You can see the images here.

Possible New Transformer Listings

Silverbolt
    By Silverbolt,

Wheelimus of the Allspark brings word of several new listings on an online toystore by the name of Case Fresh for Energon, as well as a few surprise Universe listings as well. The listings are as follows:

Energon Omega Supreme REVEALED!

Behold, Galvatron!
    By Behold, Galvatron!,

TV series

roninbrian
    By roninbrian,

Which TV series of Transformers do you think is the best? Personally, I am torn between G1 and Beast Wars.

roninbrian

Energon Figure

roninbrian
    By roninbrian,

Who is yout favorite Energon figure that is out or coming out? Mine is Starscream. I like the G1 look they went back to for him.

roninbrian

US Headmasters VS. Japan Headmasters

orionpacks
    By orionpacks,

In the Japanese Headmasters cartoon series, Chromedome and the rest of the Headmasters didn't have green men from Nebulon living in their heads BUT they themselves were the small robots and they had to make large robotic bodies in order to survive and fight in the autobot/decepticon war. Chromedome could even Unite with Hardhead's Tank if he need more strength in a particular battle. This even makes sense out of why the Headmasters had the energy meter on their bodies because as the different robots merged with different bodies their power meters would change. I personally think that this was a much better story line and wished the American cartoon had followed it instead of giving us green Men from Nebulon. What do you Transfans think?

You KNOW..?

DURGE
    By DURGE,

Hey does any one Know whats up with the SUPRISE releases like the upcoming

Omega Supreme..?

What is he gonna be??

We now know theres a new shockwave..{or shockblast}..an omega.

who else can we expect?...any clues?

This is gonna drive me nuts...but in a good way..i think...... :tfevil

ALL I HAVE IS 1 QUESTION?

DURGE
    By DURGE,

I saw they are going to be using him in the new G1 ongoing?..

Any one have any info on this...or him...?

this is so wierd................. :tfmad

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE