20TH ANNIVERSARY OPTIMUS PRIME DISCUSSION

optimus_prime971
    By optimus_prime971,

It is time to talk about your 20th anniversary Optimus Prime!

You could talk about features, complaints, etc...

If you want to vote on which is worth the money, you may vote on my poll: IS MPP WORTH THE MONEY OR NOT?

Kitbashing a New Beetle Bumblebee

Dark_Lord_Prime
    By Dark_Lord_Prime,

I'm considering making my own New Beetle BB, and have some questions..

For transforming bits, I'm planning to get a second Alt Smokescreen and dismantle it.

How difficult do you think it would be to kitbash a die-cast 1:24 Beetle into Bumblebee?

Any suggestions for cutting various parts, where to get odd-shaped hinges, brackets, etc? (I have a plan in mind for BB's feet already, but I'm thinking of a particular shape/mechanism for the hinge, so the hood still works in alt mode)

Also, should I try to make my own BB head? Is there anyplace I can get a pre-made one that would work?

All help and suggestions will be welcomed.

Goldbug/Bumblebee and Jazz in Energon?

Rodimus Minor
    By Rodimus Minor,

Okay...

A major part of Bumblebee's appeal, I think, was his name and the pun factor it had when you considered that he was a VW bug. VW won't liscence out bugs anymore. Hasbro lost the 'Bumblebee' name.

It occured to me though that if they continue to release repainted/retooled Beast Wars figures in Energon, wouldn't Waspinator or similar themed character be perfect? I can easily see how gold and yellow "boots", torso and head could accomplished. Maybe color the primary arms and legs in black and the secondary legs gold. They still have the Goldbug name, at least, right?

Then just replace the spark emblem with the new stylized, metal Autobot logo.

I'd suggest it for Universe but I'd like to see a little retooling with an autobot logo and maybe a refined headsculp and I figure that would be more likely (similar to the added minicon ports) in Energon.

Now, Jazz, on the other hand, I've long felt would be perfect as a repaint of Armada Blurr. All the details are there. I can see 'Autobot Jazz' or 'Agent Jazz' being released in this form under the Universe line. They NEED some bigger name TFs to keep that line afloat.

I hope that if they reuse the RiD Autobot buildteam molds again, they make 'em green and purple decepticons that form Devestator. And when they get around to the Energon molds, a three figure box set of seeker jets using Energon Starscream's mold would be worth the $30. Maybe a G1-colored Hero Megatron. *sigh* So much potential...

How many transformers are in your collection?

Guest OMEGA PRIME
    By Guest OMEGA PRIME,

Allright,time to fess up,how many transformers toys do you have? I would rather you tell aproximately how many you have,but for guys like me sometimes you just can't count them all. I have 50+ in my collection,ranging from g1 to energon.Start counting!!!!

GI Joe versus Cobra Optimus Prime

Rodimus Minor
    By Rodimus Minor,

I wish I could illustrate with photoshop what I've got in mind here but if anyone's into customs and has seen the Armada Megatron and the Cobra Hiss IV from GI Joe vs. Cobra it seems to me to be a pretty logical custom.

If you could replace Megatron's turret with the bulk of the HISS tank and replace the head with an Optimus head (fire convoy?) you seem to be a paint job and a little putty (for the Decepticon emblems) away from Optimus Prime as a HISS tank as seen in the Devil's Due Joe vs. Cobra mini.

Trasnformers forums

bangs_allsith.com
    By bangs_allsith.com,

I am in the making of my own site for transfans. I know there a lot of forums this one included, but would you join another forum? When I was making my own site I thought a forum would be cool, but I need to know if anyone would join and actually be involved. Even if that's just a couple of posts a week. I don't want to waste space for no reason would you join? Also I am going to add it will not be the same as this one. (ps there is a possibility if a good prize like this site :thumb )

New Hampshire sightings

bangs_allsith.com
    By bangs_allsith.com,

I went to my local wal mart in hudson NH and they had almost everything. All they didn't have was jetfire :tdown and megatron :grr I thought I would let people know.

New guy

bangs_allsith.com
    By bangs_allsith.com,

Ok I just thought I would join because I love transformers. I was not into it at all, but now after I bought one energon figs and saw an episoide I am back into it. I recently purchased scoroponok. optimus, ironhide, and starscream. Oh and of course alternators and optimus aniversery. Basically I missed most of the energon shows is there a place to download it? I have 15gigs of free space and a cable modem. Also I was into star wars and I still am very much, and I was wondering if any of you guys liked it. DO you like star wars? If you do I have a forum on that look at my name since most forums don't allow spamming. Anyways if someone could help me get these episoides that would be great.

Armada starscream

SureShot
    By SureShot,

Hey, I was wondering if anyone has seen an armada starscream in a store in their neck of the woods and would be willing to get one for me?

I figured I would check and see if anyone has seen one around... I know there are K-Marts around here that still have lots of armada items (megatron, tidalwave, precadon etc...)... but I really want one and figured I would ask.

(or if someone has a dup' and would want to sell theirs)

Sunstorm & Other Mispacked Bots Out!

BaCon
    By BaCon,

Just did my weekly romp for bots in the local stores and at the two (out of the soon to be three) Wal Marts in my area of GA and saw that the Universe edition SUNSTORM is out. Package is nice and big with the new Street Action team redecos. Once again Hasbro goofed up with his packaging like so many others of the past year with using the original ARMADA artwork on the back, including Mini-con powerlinking instructions straight off the original Armada released S.A. team. Have you see the Universe Sunstorm? Post your sightings for others to see below.

Read the Full News Story Here

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE