Transformers Armada Trading cards by Fleer

Anaconda420
    By Anaconda420,

Hey all,

I am looking for someone else who collects the Transformers Armada trading cards. I am short only one card, Rollbar, for my set and a few short for my collection of the chase cards. Anyone that can help, I can either trade 2 for 1 or buy them. Please email me if you can help at robd450@aol.com. I will relpy quick and give a list of all the chase cards I need. Thx a million and I pray someone can help.

:tflaugh

Headmasters

Blackscale
    By Blackscale,

The heads of the headmasters and the weapons of the targetmasters were humans in the US continuity, but robots in the Japanese one.

I have never liked the former, because it takes away the sentient living robot part of the transformers. What do you think?

At Wal mart today

Trailfollower
    By Trailfollower,

I walked into the store withmy wife as we do every other day and the Manaer of the store comes up to me. This guy was just a trainie when I finaly left the store. Anyway he comes up to me and says next week Chad. And I am like What? . He say the Power Rangers are being replaced by Transformers. Oh I knew that I said. Then he goes so should I order double stock of everything to keep up with you. I just laughed. Its gotta be bad when the Manager of Wal Mart is asking TF fans if they need to order more. I go there way too much.

Next...

RID Optimus Prime

Fortress_Maximus
    By Fortress_Maximus,

At a recent visit at a TRU I just found him lying there boxed, but slightly banged up but still cheaper than an Alternator! :) Amazing! I decided to quickly buy him as he was Prime afterall. :tftounge

So, for those of you who have him, do you like him? Why? I am not referring to the Takara version, just the TRU version.

Or do you prefer Ultra Magnus? Why?

Or do you not care for either? If so, why?

Lastly, if you got pics of yours, please feel free to share for all. Thanks! :clap

Mergers with BRITISH sites?

Guest Primal-Convoy
    By Guest Primal-Convoy,

I'm a British Transfan, or "Brit Bot Boy" as some have labeled me (dunno why..."Brit Pop?"). anyway, there are lots of cool Tf discussion boards based in either Europe or the UK. Tf culture is a bit different over there becuase:

1/ Simon Furman wrote the bulk of the Tf community and so it's different.

2/ The cartoon isnt respected as much due to hardly any of it actually getting aired.

3/ Toys are harder to come by due to the crappy distribution system and limited "market space" of teh Uk and parts of Europe.

4/ Political/Cultural differences ("I don't klike those Dumb Yanks and their idiotic language, Bush, MCs, etc")

5/ Time Differences (Britain is GMT, but what are youse guys?).

6/ Collectors are not as well known as a group of peeps in the Uk. we mainly get looked down upon, like Christians as being a "minority" group. The main collector toy that is "ok" is Star Wars in the UK, I think.

So, I wrote off to some Tf sites in the Uk, asking if they would like to incorporate their sites with TFans (like Remy did with his Hong Kong site), so that they could "fly the flag for Blighty", cross over some cultural boundaries, share news and mingle with us lot. Here are the Forums with my plea. Please feel free to have a look, but PLEASE don't post flames there if those forums have any negative/contradictory views to your own (one of those sites is run by my chums in the Uk) Please post YOUR views here!

Here are the Forums:

:tftounge http://forums.thetf.net/toast.asp?sub=show...&fid=2&tid=7730 - Big European site.

:tfhuh http://autoassembly.proboards7.com/index.c...&num=1077755816 -A site dedicated to an unofficial Tf convention called "Auto Assembly".

:tftounge http://transformers.proboards1.com/index.c...&num=1077683980 - My fave British TF site and a place I sometimes send news to them!

:tfhuh http://transforce.proboards17.com/index.cg...&num=1077767908 -Another Unofficial Tf convention site. I think this is where the "Rook" and "green bumblebee" keychains were sold..not sure though.....Simon Furman used to attend a few of them. THey were held near my house in Croydon!

Anyway, I'm goingg to link this discussion with THIS discussion and hope and pray I don't start a flame war!

Energon Autobots...

Starscreamer
    By Starscreamer,

I'm sorry, but I have a major beef with the Autobots in this show. They treat the decepticons as total second classes! I'm sorry but when Tidal Wave was captured what did they do to help? nada, except complain when searching via scanners. Demolisher was concerned about cyclonus' dissapearance and they totally blew him off! Fighting off the Terrorcons? oh I'm sorry, we took all the power up...yet they bravely charged into battle...the Decepticons while a little severe Did accept the Autobot cause. But how did Prime respond? "blasted cons" or something to the equivilant. Demolisher takes his post with pride, hence why he is wavering. The worst part is that Prime is in a way spearheading it! ONE of the few good point about Armada Prime is that he saw Starscream for what he was trying to be...not this one...The cons are not going to betray the Autobots when Megs comes back...they are going to recover their pride. I hope they do damage, because to be blunt, they gave it their all...shame no one else noticed...

-=Starscreamer=-

Reminder, East TN get together this Saturday.

charleshaley
    By charleshaley,

Ok, here are the details :D

This Saturday from 11:30am till 7:30pm

Comics Exchange

3711 Chapman hwy

Knoxville TN 37920

865-573-2280

Mapquest Map

Bring anything you want to trade or show off (toys, comics, trading cards, etc).

I will be bringing my projector, laptop and cartoons to show, we will decide what to watch as the day passes.

We will discuss what to eat whenever people get hungry, but we have a guy who is supposed to be coming that works at Little Caesars if you guys want some cheap pizza.

Hope you guys can make it. If you have any other questions you can call me at 865-548-1665

Charles

MP/20th Anni Repaint

Optimaximus
    By Optimaximus,

hey guys...long time reader, first time posting

ok i was just wondering if anyone mentioned or actually repainted their MP/20th anni prime to the black color scheme like scourge or nemesis prime. if so wat do u guys think? a waste or a good repaint? :tflaugh

How to make an ugly mold

WRX-78
    By WRX-78,

TRANSFORMERS @ 20 II: ROBOTS IN DISGUISE

transformersarama
    By transformersarama,

TRANSFORMERS @ 20 II: ROBOTS IN DISGUISE

by Benjamin Ong Pang Kean

In part two of our focus on Dreamwave’s upcoming plans for its Transformers comics, we take a look at the comic book version of Robots in Disguise, written by Adam Patyk with art by Robb Ruffs. The exporation of the new Transformers branch is, as reported yesterday, part of May’s Transformers Summer Special. Click here for part one of the More Than Meets The Eye features.

Hardcore fans of Dreamwave’s Transformers: Generation One series in particular have been vocally supporting the publisher’s creative twists and turns that have made the original Transformers withstand the test of time, 20 years after the characters made their television debut. New generation of fans have come on board the Transformers bandwagon, thanks to the new animated series from Hasbro, Energon (previously Armada).

According to writer Adam Patyk, Robots in Disguise is basically the Transformers continuity that brought back vehicle-based Transformers in a big way not too long ago and reintroduced America to kick-ass robot designs...

Click here for more!

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE