Next TF series on DVD

Soundwave.ca
    By Soundwave.ca,

What do you guys think should be the next TF series they should release out on DVD? Personally I want Beast Machines missed some of the later eps and I still thinks its a good series especially compared to RiD, and Armada. Whatta you guys think?

Edit- Posted this in wrong aria sorry

Universe figures you wanna see!

backlash_ohio
    By backlash_ohio,

i want beast wars megatron repainted as a g1 acurate grimlock! :clap :tfevil :tfevil :tfevil

What's happening to all these TF boards?

Goldbug
    By Goldbug,

I'm new to these boards. :wave Mostly been on usenet alt.toys.transformers.

Those huge sigs do annoy me sometimes though. :wtf

Are there more TF communities besides this & the 2 mentioned above?

20th Prime $55 free shipping on ebay!

Donkeystyle
    By Donkeystyle,

Some guy picked up a lot of 20th Primes and is selling them on ebay for the buy it now price of $55 with free shipping. That's a steal, and there are about 12 of them up, so go get one!

Transformer Music (BGM)

Jason24C
    By Jason24C,

I've heard alot of rumours about the 5 disc set that is getting ready to be released in Japan with the Transformers music on it. I've had a bit of trouble making out the details on this of whether or not the Transformers BGM (scores) is on these cd's???

If anyone has any knowing about this 5 disc set - Could you please let me know if all the G1 background music will be apart of this cd set ???

Much thanks!

Jason

Wouldnt it be too cool, if .....

Jason24C
    By Jason24C,

If every Autobot and Decipticon were released as MP ??? - Just think, All of TF's in quality diecast metal - Standing anywhere from 8-15 inches tall. Exlcuding, Devastator, Menasor, Defensor, Bruitcus, Superion, Predaking which could and should be over 20 inches tall!

This would be a dream come true for all of us! - I would defeintley buy all the big robots such as Menasor, Devastator. And would gladly pay whatever the price would be. This is how ALL the Transformers should be released, especially all of G1. Every single Autobot and Decepticon in heavy diecast metal and atleast least over 8 inches tall. I mean take the 20th AV. of Optimus Prime and add about 5 inches on top of him and picture Devastator - Wouldnt that be too sweeet!?

All TF's fans would eat this up. - I know i would!

I'm not sure if this is possible but come on, you must admit it would be too cool if it happen!

By the way, Im a new member here, so i just want to send a shout out to my fellow TF fans!

Till Later, Jason

kicker

beamer
    By beamer,

i'd been toying around with sketches of him for the past couple of days and finally landed on this.

kickerpencil.jpg

Anyone else think Energon Prime should be renamed

darthfather2005
    By darthfather2005,

After looking at my Energon Prime I was noticing similarities between Magnus and Prime. Energon Prime could easily be called Ultra Manus. He has the mouth thing going for him, if both his legs were blue, and both the arms were white (which would match his white chest), he would be Ultra Magnus. Am I going crazy here or does anyone one else feel the same way?

The Unofficial Tfans IRC Chatroom.

robot roll call
    By robot roll call,

SD_Jetfire and myself have decided to start an unofficial MIRC chatroom for TFans. Here is a page with all the info to get you started. It's fast and easy. The chat is open to everyone, so we hope to see all of you there!

I need the UPC codes please

Brawl
    By Brawl,

Anyone have the UPC codes for those three, please post em!

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE