Energon Unicron

Char Aznable
    By Char Aznable,

First off, hey. I came from over in Transfandom and I must say it's great to have yet another place to come too. Transfandom and this forum is so alike actually it's scary...o.o

Now then, onto Energon Unicron.

I heard he will have limited production. How limited compared to the Armada Unicron?

Also, is this just a simple repaint or was it fixed up from the problems in the Armada Unicron? Such as are the wings posable now?

I knew I should've picked the Energon version over the Armada version when I had the chance...the Energon version is still there, but I don't have $50 anymore. @_@

When Dremels attack!

Soundgear
    By Soundgear,

While working on a new robot i was cutting some plastic to make a nosecone for the front of it..

And BAM..the Dremel slipped and spun around the plastic i was cutting and it cut into my finger and fingernail (see pic).

Funny thing is that being the speed is so high it must have burnt it closed i guess.

No bleeding or pain...on the way to the E.R. it started to throb..and i got to stiches and some wierd glue to fill in the fingernail.

I thought i'd post this so all you new kitbashers will be carefull and won't let this happen to you.

post-22-1079607066.jpg

Prime's Death: Take 2

Osideous
    By Osideous,

i don't know if you all have seen this yet. but if you havent go Here.

Some one once told me

Trailfollower
    By Trailfollower,

I was at the White Marsh mall, Screamer knows where it is. And some Jobe was looking at the TF wall in KB. He says, you find Uncron yet. I said no. And began to widdle this story about how he has in his posetion a 6 ft tall 600lb Uncron that was Animatronic and had lights and the whole 9 yards. There were only 3 in the world. And his was in his attic.

Now I have been around a while and have yet to even find the smallest blurb on this Unicron. I do not beleive it even exists. But if someone can prove it, go ahead.

He told me it was a special given to a few people who helped make the movie. Now I am all for one-ups-manship, but this is a little too far fetched.

Any one ever tell yinz a Transformer story too good to be true?

what is the most important

Knightscream
    By Knightscream,

i have noticed alot of complaining, as to this line bites, that company blows, they have poor quality and i want to know what is the most important thing in reuards to transformers for all of you.

for me it is a well rounded toy.

it must be of a quality good enough so that 3 days after i get it it doesnt start falling apart, or feeling like it will.

and the paint must be durable enough so that after i transform it twice, is isnt scratced or chipped.

but the price has to be reasonable for me to buy. i wont spend massive amounts of money on one, when i can buy 2 for less, unless it is a special piece, i.e. mp/20th prime.

and has to have decent articulation. if i wanted a statue, i would have bought one (G1 toys being the exception)

finally it has to have a good play value. i want something im going to spend my money on to entertain me enough so i pull it off the shelf now and then

i try to be a completist when i can, but when the money is tight i go for what i believe to be the one i would have the most enjoyment and satisfation from buying. so i read reviews. and if the genral consensus says that one is better than another, that is the one i go for.

Beamers Kicker colored

Josh
    By Josh,

went for a more painty look

i think it turned out ok

specially for only an hour job

http://www.deviantart.com/view/5922948/

pencils by Beamer

enjoy!

Trailfollower's Collection

Trailfollower
    By Trailfollower,

Whole shot

post-29-1079593223.jpg

Request for Beamer

Ultimatetransfan
    By Ultimatetransfan,

Make a sketch of Titanitron?

post-22-1079415483.jpg

where is everyone?

Contessa_Convoy
    By Contessa_Convoy,

Okay so I have been surfing through these boards, and I feel like no one is ever on Line....

So my question is and please excuse me if this has been done already, What is your most Prized item in your Collection, even if it's not a Transformer!

you can name more than one thing..

1. TRU God Fire Convoy set

2. Living dead doll/ Eggsorcist

3. G1 Megatron MISB

transformers G1 box set!

bumblebee85
    By bumblebee85,

$64.99 at HMV in hamilton, just thought you guys would like to know!! :thumb

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE