Act 205

prozac
    By prozac,

Remy gives us Mirage

http://tfkenkon.com/collection/act205/

All I got to say is I'm damn glad those hull pieces are removeable. I was going to pas son him because of that...not anymore!

Question for the artists...

Tripleguess
    By Tripleguess,

Have any of you used Zazzle.com to sell your artwork?

I like the idea of getting a royalty, but their shipping estimates seem high ($5.98 for one infant T-shirt, $1.99 for a greeting card, $8.99 for twenty greeting cards).

Are people really willing to pay that much for shipping? I'm wondering if they actually get business from the general public, or make most of their income from contributors buying prints of their own work.

Your thoughts/experiences?

Made this

miraisoup
    By miraisoup,

yea beamer did this first but mine is a little different....what do u think?

1850643.jpg

fugly primes

ukzarak
    By ukzarak,

For all the moaning about energon prime, surely at least he has a :tflaugh face. Rid and armada prime only look like prime in their smaller versions, and i'm guessing i'm not the only one who likes displaying the bots in their biggest modes. Armada prime is taking up most of the shelf space in uk stores at the moment because no one here wants a brick that doesnt look like a prime. Have their been any good kitbashes giving these figures there rightful face!

Soundwave

Bluestreak85
    By Bluestreak85,

Last night i posted something about the first ep of the cartoon in another thread and it got me thinking. What exactly did Soundwave transform into on Cybertron? Whatever it was, there were others lining the street, so it looks to me like he transforms into a Cybetronian light post. Whats up with that? I know it works for espionage, but a light post?

Question?

Terrorcon0
    By Terrorcon0,

:tfevil I was wondering, with in my ever expanding thoughts on Transformers that constantly occupy my mind. What Transformer would you be, and Why? :tfevil

Question on Energon Figures

JetFirePrime
    By JetFirePrime,

Just a quick question...

Is the U.S. version (Deluxe Prime) and Rodimus compatable, like the ones I saw on the Japanese release of Prime with Kicker, and the Rodimus figure?

If they are then that would be frickin' awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

:tflaugh

Nemesis Prime Girl... in color!

Rodimus13 Studios
    By Rodimus13 Studios,

Hey guys, this is a coloring atempt I did on the original sketch of Beamer's Nemesis Prime Girl.

Just a warning, I haven't done any computer coloring in a long time... and I also used a slightly differnt system that I normaly do (doing stuff with Photoshop is all about experimentation any way folks). It's not the best coloring job in the world.. but I think it's nice.

Hope Beamer and Nemesis Prime X enjoy it.

Oh yeah another thing! I remeber X saying she had a decepticon Tatoo on her arm, that wasn't on the picture so I added it in. Pretty cool huh?

post-22-1080320734.jpg

Minibots or Soundwave?

Moribundus VII
    By Moribundus VII,

I have 2 choices of transformers. The Minibots reissue or a reissue Soundwave. There is a minibots reissue for £18.50 (about $36) on ebay which is located in my home city or there is a Soundwave one from ebay from america for about $50. What should I choose. I am on a limited budget.

Autobot Idol

Rodimus Minor
    By Rodimus Minor,

Let's say that Hasbro was looking to go in a new direction with its next series and have the Autobots be led by someone other than Rodimus, Optimus, Ginrai, Victory Leo or Dai Atlas. (I would love to see new versions of Victory Leo and Dai Atlas/King Atlas in the next 'mainstream' line, personally...)

But let's say, for the sake of discussion, that Optimus is going to pass the matrix to a leader who may or may not have appeared in Energon so far but can be any classic character upgraded to 'convoy' status.

I've got some choices above. I've tried to include most of the obvious choices I could think of that have never been upgraded by the Matrix.

Oh... Consider that the upgrade allows for a name change which might allow Habro to bring back and develop characters that it has lost the rights to the name to but that the name WILL have to change to be a 'Prime' and that the character will be assigned a 'convoy' altmode of some kind.

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE