Movie Voices

Outrider74
    By Outrider74,

Which actors do you think can do which characters the best? Good luck getting ALL these big names in the budget, but hey its fun to play what if. Here are some of my own ideas:

Optimus: Peter Cullen, obviously. Although, just as an idea I think Larry Fishburne would make a cool O.P. There are more than just a few similarities between Prime and Morpheus.

Sunstreaker and Sideswipe: Matt Damon and Ben Affleck. Think Dogma. Two younger guys who play off each other fairly well.

Hound: Bill Pullman, maybe Bruce Willis.

Jazz: Orlando Jones. He's not Scatman, but I think it would work real good. If Jazz is supposed to sound a little older, then definitely Samuel L Jackson. Greatest actor who has ever lived.

Ironhide: Sam Elliot. (Virgil from Tombstone.) Ironhide always was a cowboy.

Wheeljack: Colin Quinn. W.J did have that yankee accent.

Blue (Silver) Streak: Nicolas Cage, or Dennis Leary. He WAS a bit of a wiseass...

Cliffjumper: Casey Casem of course. But did anyone else think he sounded like Burt Ward (Robin from the 60's Batman and Robin)?

Bumblebee: David Spade. I dunno, Spade is kinda what I pictured Bumblebee looking like as a human...

Megatron: Frank Welker. Again obvious, but as an alternate how about Vin Diesel?

Soundwave: I honestly have NO clue.

Rumble/Frenzy: Adam Sandler. Just screams it.

Skywarp: Maybe Dennis Leary here too.

Thundercracker: Vin Diesel. More realistic use here.

Starscream: Steve Buscemi. Think Mr. Pink. It'd be interesting...

Dorkus Maximus's Collection

Dorkus Maximus
    By Dorkus Maximus,

Starting off w/ the series that got me back into TF's: Armada!

collection1.jpg

collection2.jpg

Room81

Snowman81
    By Snowman81,

Welcome to Room81, where once a month we will host the best custom repaint or kitbash. Needless to say only the masters will get here, and it will be up to you the TFans to vote them into Room81. Coming to the end of the month a voting thread will be setup with that months customs and it will be up to you to vote for which one you think is the best of the best.

You might be wondering if there is a prize for the winner, well yes there is…..it will be the honor of being voted into Room81 by his or her fellow TFans.

Sorry but all Tfan.com mods are excluded from the competition.

How much could I expect to pay in total

Moribundus VII
    By Moribundus VII,

Frenzy, Rumble, Laserbeak, Buzzsaw, Ravage, Overkill, Slugfest, Ratbat, Squawktalk, and Beastbox.

I am getting a Soundwave reissue and I want his full army. How much would it cost me to accumulate these guys?

Energon Happy Meal Toy

SixShots
    By SixShots,

Keep in mind:

Transformation is simple.

No Energon Star/Chip(too small!! Children may eat it)

What they should have

-Energon Weapons

Fan Character: Dual Shock

TriBlurr
    By TriBlurr,

This is character of mine in the Echos of War RPG on transfandom.com.

Dual Shock

Found Out What Happened to Ravage

jetfire85
    By jetfire85,

I haven't seen this reported yet, but I found out what happened to the rights for the Ravage name. K'nex bought it for their Reconstructor sets. Ravage is the name of a really ugly bug tf.

Megazarak Convention Exclusive Pics

Behold, Galvatron!
    By Behold, Galvatron!,

P Prime of the 2005 Boards and a member of TF Club has posted pics of the Convention exclusive Megazarak!:

http://www.tfclub.com/tffiles/toy/toynews/200403270004.shtml

Towline, Downshift, Bulkhead and Offshoot.......

Behold, Galvatron!
    By Behold, Galvatron!,

Firespark of the 2005 Boards and a member of TF Club has posted pics of Downshift, Bulkhead, Towline and Offshoot in package here:

http://www.tfclub.com/tffiles/toy/toynews/200403280009.shtml

Energon Offshoot,Downshift,Tow-line & Bulkhead

fatyunchan
    By fatyunchan,

New product shots courtesy of TFClub...

http://www.tfclub.com/tffiles/toy/toynews/200403280009.shtml

Note the CliffJumper photo on one of the cardbacks...

I can't wait.

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE