Do You Hate Wheelie?

UnicronimusPrime
    By UnicronimusPrime,

I have been wondering who likes wheelie. I kinda like him. He shot grimlock on the nose and lived! So is there anyone else who likes him, or are do you all hate him? And why do you hate him, his rhyming, his colors, what?

loft lot

SmellyFerret
    By SmellyFerret,

I bet there are a few people who would like to find this lot in their loft:

http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...&sort=3&rows=50

Hope that works if not try:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...item=3184510855

(click sellers other items)

:eek

New waves of Energon

Satan's Camaro
    By Satan's Camaro,

Hey, I was just wondering what Energon figs other fans were looking forward to seeing. Here's a list of mine:

Decepticons

-Demolishor

-Mirage

-Slugslinger

-Shockblast

-Sharkticon (once I see final colors)

Autobots

-Arcee

-Bulkhead

-Downshift

-Kicker

-Cliffjumper

-Towline (more out of curiosity)

Discuss.

Have you ever gotten free/discounted stuff

majin tahu
    By majin tahu,

My friend Chris (not real name!) works at the local walmart. he has gotten me some pretty wicked discounts on my TFs lately. he rang my E-prime up fir $20.00, and I just got e-scorponok for free. they pulled it off the shelf cuz it was broken, and chris just brought it by my house. said they threw it in the trash.

I also knew someone who worked at wendy's. she used to put all sorts of extra food in my bag.

Sometimes I feel really bad, cuz I dont know if Chris really pulls the stuff out of the trash, though.

Has anyone ever gotten best friennd discounts before?

my BinalTech Silverstreak, and Hound Arrived today

Vairn
    By Vairn,

I have to say these are pretty sweeeeet!, especially Hound, I have to say imho that hound is the best one so far, and his dark green just looks so cool.

I have to say Silverstreak looks better then smokescreen since he is just one colour..

anyway, I have to recommend these 2 toys... :)

I would have attached a piccy but when I turned my Digi-camera it Beeped at me and told me to replace the batteries, so they are off for there 13 hour charge period...

Super Link STD (another site)

SixShots
    By SixShots,

Vision of Master Piece Convoy Campaign

DragonX76
    By DragonX76,

visionmpc.jpg

Bling Bling

Prime

Alpha_Trion
    By Alpha_Trion,

does anyone remember if they kept it consistent as to which hand he used to hold his blaster, I've got my 20th prime posed on top of my computer desk and he's holding his blaster in his right hand because I'm right handed and I usually pose figures with their weapons in their right hand for some reason. :tflaugh

what have you bought RECENTLY ONLINE

JustDavePLVY
    By JustDavePLVY,

what websites do you go to and buy stuff ONLINE to AVOID the ""LONG LINES""

discuss

WRX-78's Collection

WRX-78
    By WRX-78,

G1.

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE