Anyone else see sunstorm in the cartoon?

trikenwraithshade
    By trikenwraithshade,

:tflaugh :tfevil :tflaugh

I was watching the first episodes of the Transformers on dvd and came across a sighting. In "More then meets the eye, part 1" Wheeljack and Bumblebee were making their way back to Iacon when they stumbled on a Decepticon welcoming party, At the beginning of the gun fight, three Decepticon warriors were firing on them. Thundercraker,skywarp, and A familar bright orange seeker. I paused it and sure enough there was Sunstorm along side the other seekers. Was this intentional or just a color mistake on the part of the animators? hmmmmmm.......you decide......till next time........

:tfevil :tflaugh :tfevil

New Color of Nemesis Girl

Rodimus13 Studios
    By Rodimus13 Studios,

This is the coloring of Beamer's Nemesis Prime Girl, with inkings done by a friend of his named Jake.

I started work on this last afternoon and worked on it till about 1 in the morning with a couple hour break for dinner and homework. Even after all that I still did some touch ups on it this morning and afternoon.

I still tried to convey the menicing feeling of the subject, but I think the roughness of the penicling lends it self more to that than the inking.

The other thing I tried to do differnt here was make the modeling (the shadeing/hightlighting) differnt between the skin and the metal. The Armor ended up comeing off with a more cell style shading which was kinda neat for me since I had never done anythign like that.

I made one small change the line art and that was erasing part of the pupil to make room for a hightlight on the eye.

Oh yeah, I also used SureShot's coloring as a guide for my placement of shadows and highlights.

This was a cool peice to work on and I think it's one of the best computer colorings I've done ever. I hope you guys enjoy it.

post-22-1080588071.jpg

Unicron vs. Earth

HitandRum
    By HitandRum,

I was just thinking, what if Unicron attacks Earth which side would you be on?

unicronplanetmode24.jpg

Unicron, the Universal Dominator, or your home planet?

I would be on Unicron's side. Why? Because, as long as Unicron exists, I will be invincible, limited only by the sheer will of Unicron. (And the fact Unicron can reformat me is a cool bonus) MUAHAHAHA.

tf movie merchandising

Kurosaki Ichigo
    By Kurosaki Ichigo,

alright, we all know that the new movie hopefully coming out will be including and based upon old characters and possibly set in the 80's. now the question is, how do they plan on merchandising this movie. how do you feel they should do it? should there be no figures and go with the "it's based on the original, so we don't need to redo it" or "new movie, same characters, better figures based on original"? or do you have your own opinion?

fancharacter: beamer

beamer
    By beamer,

here's my namesake character beamer. a transforming bmw z4 (formerly z3) roadster. he's your typical young hotshot type character... hot headed with a desire to lead. he however is somewhat of a loaner and a daydreamer. his aloofness gets him into trouble on the battlefield quite often. he's usually flanked by his partners polaris and rodeo. (but... i may just have to show them later).

anywho... i'm happy with this i think. this is the most believable design i've had for him since i made him some 7 or 8 years ago (holy crap! he's old!... no... I'M OLD!). the basic things i ALWAYS keep however are his grin/smirk, big optics, and attitude. mostly character things i guess rather than athetics. hehe.

ANYWAYS....

beameraction.jpg

Who's your favorite Constructicon?

RIDScourge
    By RIDScourge,

When I was younger, these guys weren't probably my favorite bad guys (and that's saying something, cause I loved a lot of the Decepticons!). I really got a kick out of them in the cartoon, and they were some of the earliest toys I remember having. Just awesome in every sense.

I personally liked them more appart than together as Devestator, because even as a kid I enjoyed watching their different personalities bounce off eachother. It was funny and entertaining, and now I enjoy the same thing on a whole new level.

Scrapper is my favorite. The leader, always in control, and arogant, but not arrogant to a fault. He really was the most qualified to lead the team. I liked his slogan, too.

So, what about you?

POWERLINX PROWL

Dezaras6
    By Dezaras6,

ENJOY! probably my favorite powerlinx combo so far

ddfdab60.jpg

the potions master

Dezaras6
    By Dezaras6,

another pic for my girl

ddd71390.jpg

Lucky Draw Editions

Tokyo_Convoy
    By Tokyo_Convoy,

Anyone know what these go for? I am talking about the G1 editions.

For example:

Black Sixshot

Clear Sixshot

Gold Convoy

Black Tracks

Clear Starscream (not the ghost version)

Are there any others?

I'm new to the G1 cartoon

By Guest,

Last December, I've picked up TF G1 Season 1 on DVD. I have only volumes 1-2 right now. After I watched a couple of these episodes, I liked it. To be honest, i never got into Tf until BW was popular. I hope it isn't too late to check out G1, is it?

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE