Admiral Tailz

Alpha_Trion
    By Alpha_Trion,

the post about the guy who reads your posts with Casey Kasem's voice in his head got me thinking....

could you please say the following line for me

"I'd like to boot some decepticon right in his turbocharger" :tflaugh

and in case you were wondering or just don't remember Cliffjumper DOES say that line, it's in one of the very first episodes.

Alternators Dead End....

Guest Primal-Convoy
    By Guest Primal-Convoy,

The pic of alternator deadend looks photoshopped to me. the colours dont seem to be localized and the "Viper" symbol on the front of the car looks badly placed, like it is at the wrong angle.

As far as I know, Hasbro would release all the autobots first and then the Decepticons afterwards, wight? this mold is reserved for Sunstreaker (or whatever Hasbro is legally allowed to call him).

Remember folks, April Fools day is VERY SOON!

Suckers!

http://toynewsi.com/index.php?catid=7&itemid=2969

Thoughts on TFU

Galzamus
    By Galzamus,

It's kinda hard for me to say if this line is any good at all, to be honest. I guess if the colors weren't so off the wall most of the time.. and if there was a little less RID Prowl in it too.. it could be a lot better.

Although, I am a proud owner of the Optimus Primal.. being I didn't have a chance back in the day to get one with all the peices.. I figured now was a good enough chance to get one.. I'm also been interested in Razorclaw for god nows how long.. just because I think it would be cool to have a black and a white tigerhawk..but other than that, I don't see any 'must haves' in this line.. just a bunch of horid repaints (there's a difference between GOOD repaints and bad ones) that do nothing for the characters at all. Purple Silverbolt? I think not..

Anyone else have any comments?

Ironhide Inspired Digi repaint

Viktor V
    By Viktor V,

Hey guys, just finished a Digi repaint of Towline. Ironhide inspired. Cant say im pleased with it, but any feedback is welcome.

ironhidedigi.jpg

My TF's that survived childhood

Trailfollower
    By Trailfollower,

Power Master Prime and SOundwave, Battle Damaged to all hell.

Never let your kids play with fire or hammers.

post-26-1080629627.jpg

This Week's Haul!

Agent Adam
    By Agent Adam,

Post them goodies.

E. Mirage repainted into G1 Scourge

Strafe
    By Strafe,

I don't know why, but this works for me. The intergalactic boat thing, the panels... I need to work on the vehicle mode next.

I'm not completely pleased with how it came out, but I thought I'd put it out there to get some feedback. Enjoy!

scourge.jpg

Bought Powerlinx Optimus Prime

NeloAngelo-R
    By NeloAngelo-R,

Hey all, I just went to see if they had any reissues on sale at Toys R us on sale for $19.99, like the website has. No luck though :tfmad But they did have many Armada Optimus Primes and one Powerlinx Optimus. They were on clearance for $19.97,so I picked up the last Powerlinx version. What do you guys think, did I get a good deal? SHould I have bought the Regular red one instead of the blue Prime? Woes me! :thumb

Great Trailer!

Deozilla
    By Deozilla,

http://www.chevrolet.com/

Click the 'On Television' link then watch the Full Carrier version......Greatest TF movie trailer possible, (I see Magnus, Tracks, Skids? Trailbreaker, Camshaft)....w/o battle scenes, that is.... IMO, correct me if I'm wrong.....or just tell me your thoughts on a kickass trailer for the new movie!!!

Oh, and who said that they could only make the Alt/BT Tracks yellow.....that new Vette's red baby!!!

Wrecker's Toys?

MrBlud
    By MrBlud,

I know They had them on display at a botcon and had files on the website. Anyone know where I could view them?

Thanks.

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE