NEW CHARACTER ALERT

Moribundus VII
    By Moribundus VII,

TFU Soundwave and Spacecase on Transformers.com!

Behold, Galvatron!
    By Behold, Galvatron!,

http://www.hasbro.com/transformers/energon.../dn/default.cfm

Space Case looks fantastic! Soundwave looks pretty good for the most part but I hope the yellow gets tonned down in the RM mode some....

The secret origin of some armada toys

Moribundus VII
    By Moribundus VII,

I was looking at TFU when I found these

Overload: http://www.tfu.info/1989/Autobot/Overload/overload.htm

I also found a toy who is nearly exactly like demolishor and blackout, one of them being called blackout and looking the same as Armada blackout. It has the same gimmick as demolishor (The fitting between demolishors treads one). There are more, I found them ages ago on several sites.

Something I would really like to see

Moribundus VII
    By Moribundus VII,

I would love to see armada Hoist remolded and recoloured into G1 Scavenger. I really love Hoist as a toy but I don't like the face and the colours are a bit 60's with the brown, off whites and orange. I would like his minicon to be recoloured as scrapper because I really like his minicon too.

Takara's Reisue Hound

mallomm
    By mallomm,

What is going on with the Takara reissues? Im happy that Hound was announced for a July Release, but whats up with the slow down? I thought they were going to put out two a month, I would be happy with one a month. By my calculation, this year we have had Astrotrain, Minibots, Targetmaster Hot Rod, and now Hound in July. That would make 4 reissues from January to July, and Astotrain and Minibots were pushed back from last year. I thought they were selling well, am I mistaken? Maybe they are stacking up in stores like the toys r us ones are here. I dont think so, but why would they be putting delays on such popular toys. My hope is that they are using this time to bring all the dinobots out at once, I can only wish. It cant be a mold issue because we know they have Bruticas and several others, what i wouldnt give for Bruticas in original colors. Let me know if anyone has any news?

pogoman's Collection

pogoman
    By pogoman,

20044158245410320094056.jpg

20044152517934723123596.jpg

20044154565182891510925.jpg

20044158936287483587498.jpg

20044155513336865120148.jpg

20044156575249668779196.jpg

20044158306189043173230.jpg

20044156101591051952291.jpg

20044151964898231952981.jpg

20044151542888626859541.jpg

How do you display your Transformers?

Hot Rod
    By Hot Rod,

I have elaborate battle scenes with buildings and small people. I have fishing line tide to some to make them flay and wire coated in white fur that looks like missle smoke for missle in flight. Some TFs are battle damaged some outright destroyed (only ball jointed ones) and Buildings desimated.

My Primes except the two extras i bought for the battle are on a shelf with Unicron and Alts: Smokescreen and Sideswipe and my PVC figures.

So what about the rest of you?

Oh and POST 150!! Woot

The best auction EVER!

Slipstream
    By Slipstream,

Best auction ever.

My God. I want it.

Mechamorphosis

Blackscale
    By Blackscale,

Does this not sound familiar:

Fantasy Flight continues the Horizon line with Mechamorphosis, a world of devestatingly powerful robotic warriors that hide among us as cars, jets, and everyday objects. Some are terrorist aggressors, enacting evil schemes to dominate human kind. Others are self-declared defenders of the human race, fighting their mechanical foes and avoiding the military forces of the fearful and desperate people they are trying to protect.

Their battles rage from hidden desert bases to active volcanoes, from the depths of the sea to the frontiers of space. In Mechamorphosis, the warrior doesn’t pilot the robot; the warrior is the robot.

* Complete d20 minigame . . . no supplements needed

* Great for a single night of playing or a short campaign

* Follows in the tradition of wildly popular cartoons, comics, and action figures from a genre enjoyed by all ages.

Fantasy Flights site

One of the other Horizon RPGs is a very nice and original game, so I have great hopes for this one.

Meisda=crap

prowl 3
    By prowl 3,

How many of you think that Alternators should have seats, not Meisda.

How many of you think that Alternators should have steering, not Meisda.

How many of you think that Alternators should have DETAILED INTERIEOR.

Well according to Mazda's official web site Meisda is Crap

with a capital C.R.A.P

Please prove me wrong.

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE