Best current Terrorcon

Moribundus VII
    By Moribundus VII,

Who do you think the best Terrorcon is?

Gamespot has intro to Armada PS2 game!

TriBlurr
    By TriBlurr,

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/transfo...mada/index.html

You need to register with the basic passage to stream it. All I can say is.........

HOLY SH!T!!! :eek :eek :eek

G1 nostalgic goodness in the dialog, beautiful CGI.

Why the hell couldn't the cartoon have looked like this?!

They also have the cutscene of Tidal Wave's transformation. (You can see Optimus fall out of him as he transforms). They also reveal his one weak spot.

There is aslo some footage from earlier in the game, which shows off Starscream a little.

Again I say.........

HOLY SH!T!!!!!!!!! :eek :eek :eek :eek

Whats the difference between RID Magnus

NeloAngelo-R
    By NeloAngelo-R,

I think its just the color but I am not positive cause they still look the same.

BT Hound & Silverstreak

raywmw
    By raywmw,

Just picked up both of these fabulous figures from my local toy store. I have to say that Silverstreak was above my expectations though. The silver body and "off-silver" rims really makes the car look good. I'm sure that some of you are probably saying to yourself that it's just a repaint of BT Smokescreen, but if you look at the remolded bumper, wings, rims, steering wheel "righthand drive", head, etc. it is worth the money in my opinion. As for Hound, I have to say that I like him quite a bit because it's unique. Most of the Autobots have been cars up to this point, but they really did a good job in the jeep mold. Keep up the good work! (Now, if only they will do bumblebee in a yellow Mini Cooper S with racing stripes. yuuuuummmmmm!!)

Anyone else notice this?

dj seifer
    By dj seifer,

On the top and bottom of the box for Grapple, it reads Auotbot Grapple. Wonder how that slipped passed quality assurance.

Kicker Kicks Butt!

CLM2.5
    By CLM2.5,

Just got the Energon Kicker figure and wow is he awsome! Lots of joints. Can create just about any pose! I am sure allot of you out there have him. So feel free to post your comments about him here.

Check Out pics below!

post-26-1082090939.jpg

Dirge Reissue error

jimoinj
    By jimoinj,

My Hasbro Dirge Reissue arrived mint in sealed box and one of the black connectors for the wings (on the body) was in the wrong way around. The effect of this is that one wing is lower than the other! Anyone else have this problem???

Energon Prime Mods

Blue_Springer
    By Blue_Springer,

This is a small shout to those who want to give their Energon primes a face lift. I've honestly given up on the hopes of finding the altered face for now, so as a small and cheap solution I got myself some sculpy puddy and an x-acto knife and some tooth picks and easily filled in the cut out face. Its gonna take about 24 to 48 hours to air dry, but when thats done I'm going to do some touch ups with some silver paint.

post-26-1082078218.jpg

Armada Tidal Wave repaint

Guest SD Deathscythe Kai
    By Guest SD Deathscythe Kai,

ok at the moment it's only 1 pic. but it will be more by tomorrow. critic it once the alt and bot mode are up... :redface

http://img48.photobucket.com/albums/v146/S...15Image0001.jpg

[Non-TF] New Avatar

mx-01 archon
    By mx-01 archon,

Felt kinda "naked" without an Avatar. Actually, the art was meant for my use at the www.mtgnews.com forums as zero_chance, but well, I'll use what I've got. My second finished colour work after my Breaking the Ice pic. The image was actually cropped from a much larger line art of mine, that I'll probably finish at a later date.

Anyways, any comments, critiques? Any techniques to help improve the colours?

Done using a mouse in Paintshop Pro (last time I tried it, Photoshop confused the bejeebus outta me. Will have to learn at some point, though).

BTW, figure on the left side of the pic is based off of Magic: the Gathering's archangel design, which you can see here.

post-22-1082064930.jpg

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE