Superlink Episode 16 Clips up @ 2005!

Behold, Galvatron!
    By Behold, Galvatron!,

Oh man I can't wait to see this episode dubbed :clap

OTFCC Magazine has Arrived!

Father Time
    By Father Time,

OTFCC Magazine @ Transfandom

I have recieved the OTFCC Magazine today! It's OK, not great, but satisfying.

Content:

Simon Furman Interview

Dreadwindâ„¢ Ptofile

Smokejumperâ„¢ Prifile

Beast Warsâ„¢: PRIMEVAL DAWN comic

Megaboltâ„¢ profile

Jhiaxusâ„¢ profile

Fan Artwork Gallery I

RetroReview: Generation 2 Go-Bots

The Media Sentinel

Sma;s Club Exclusive Optimus Primeâ„¢ profile

Sunstormâ„¢ profile

Less Than Zero parody

One-Shot 'Bots

Crazy Customazations: "Megawing Galvatron"

Fan Artwork Gallery II

GENISIS Redux

A reason why energon weapons can activate gimmicks

Moribundus VII
    By Moribundus VII,

The other day I was thinking about a decent reason for why energon weapons can activate armada gimmicks apart from the compatibility stuff. I finallycame up with this reason: The transformer uses the enrgy from the energon weapon as a substitute for the power a minicon would give normally. What do you guys think of this idea?

Target Master Jazz (aka Stepper) Reissue

BaCon
    By BaCon,

TFormers first posted the rumor about a Target Master Jazz - aka Stepper - figure reissue coming out in July of 2002. It took awhile, but there is an indication that this figure may be a reality. A seller on eBay has listed a black Targetmaster Jazz figure that is made off of the reissued Jazz mold. The figure also shows Stepper-like stickers and paint apps. Read on for more details.

Read the Full News Story Here

Super Link Window Charger Exclusive

BaCon
    By BaCon,

Window Charger campaign coming to Japan will feature a translucent Perceptor figure set as a Toys R Us Japan exclusive. The limited edition of 4000 toy will be offered in during 3 periods: summer, autumn & spring campaigns . Fans can get each figure with any purchase of 2000 Yen or more starting April 28, 2004. Read on to see more pics of Window Charger.

Read the Full News Story Here

Energon comes to the Netherlands

Blackscale
    By Blackscale,

I have sent an e-mail to the Dutch branch of Hasbro to ask if and when Energon would come to the Netherlands.

Energon is planned for July. :clap

I also asked after Generation 1 reissues, MP Prime and Alternators/Binaltech, but I did not get an answer on those questions, so I guess not. :tdown

Moribundus VII's Collection

Moribundus VII
    By Moribundus VII,

Here is most of my collection , I have all the accesories for most of them but they are with the rest of my collection which is in the big box with loads of other things I really don't want to sort through:

post-29-1082297815.jpg

Armada Unicron problem

Alpha_Trion
    By Alpha_Trion,

I bought my Armada Unicron the same day I bought my Alt Sideswipe/Smokescreen, When I opened him to check him out his batteries for his eyes were dead but I didn't think anything of it. I bought some new batteries from my local hardware store a few days later and put them in that night, I tested his eyes out and they worked fine.

He sat on my dresser for a few days then one day I pushed the button to make his eyes blink and they stayed on constant, I left it there for a few minutes to see if they would go out and they didn't, I finally took the batteries out because I didn't want to kill them.

Anyone else have their Unicron's eyes do this to them, I don't know if it's just with the Armada version or if it affects the Energon one as well (being that all he is, is a repaint)

Can anyone offer a solution to this? It's not really that much of a problem at this point, just more of an annoyance at not having a fully working toy that a just bought recently.

Prowler974a's movie concept Mirage

kareanne
    By kareanne,

line art by Prowler974a,colors by me.

mirage-concept.jpg

Prowler974a's Burnout

kareanne
    By kareanne,

this is Prowler974a's version of a fan character originated by GrungeWerX.line art by Prowler974a,bkgroung art and colors by me.

prowler974a-burnout-2.jpg

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE