NYC to Botcon, who's going?

Galvatron1
    By Galvatron1,

Anyone wanna share a hotel near Botcon??? It would be cheaper to split a hotel than to room alone. I think you can have up to four people in one room for $99. That's like $25 per person....

Anyone In NYC already have A Transformers meetup?

Galvatron1
    By Galvatron1,

Is there a group of Transformers Fans In NYC that get together? If not, I'm trying to start a group, go to: http://transformers.meetup.com/ and vote for a venue! Have a favorite hot spot already? Add it to the list at that URL!!

RID toy Idea from Last two gen 1 season 1 eps.?

Galvatron1
    By Galvatron1,

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that two RID toys resemble vehicles seen in the last two episodes in Generation 1 season 1??? I am talking about the High tower look-a-like in Plague of Decepticons, and Wedge look-a-like in Heavy Metal War, PLLEEAASSE, let me know if you noticed it too!!

Energon Rodimus - Not Show accurate

fatyunchan
    By fatyunchan,

He's missing the flame decals on his spoiler. The Superlink version has them. Oh well.

BTW this episode is a *must see*. :thumb

Attn colorists

Knightscream
    By Knightscream,

i found this pic and was thinking it would make a good sig or avitar for me, but i suck at digi coloring. so i was wondering if any of you would be willing to take a stab at it. it is transtech silverbolt, but i think it would look better in Starscream colors. possibly with the sword on fire. thanx to any who take this on

post-22-1082156532.jpg

energon slapdash!

jazz1914
    By jazz1914,

c & c...

post-39-1082154531.jpg

thoughts on G1

Knightscream
    By Knightscream,

ive been reading posts on here for a while now, and it seems as if G1 is considered the holy grail of transformers. now dont get me wrong. i love G1 and have most of it on Dvd, but as i was re watching it after 15 years of not being able to see it, ive noticed that it never was as good as i thought. it was original, it was different, but now watching it it had the same used up storylines that had been used for every other show at that time. and there were many unrealistic things in the show (what do you mean its only a cartoon, i thought it was ssupposed to be real) like metalic objects feeiling physical pain. but i can look past all that. the one thing that has always bothered me the one thing that has made most other tf toons in my mind written better for a target viewer, is the fact that G1 just popped characters in on you without ever letting you know anything about them, or where they came from. in BW we had the stasis pods, or in the 2 events that someone came from Cybertron, they gave a back story. in BM there was a continuity gap, and it never truely explained how megs took over cybertron, but when new characters like nightscream were introduced, it gave back story. in RiD, when new autobots showed up, we were told what their job was, and where they have been (this is mostly conjecture from the few RiD episodes i was able to see). In armada, we never met a new Chracter (the only minicons i consider characters are Sparkplug, the street action team the starsber cons, and the requieum blaster team, because they were the only ones given any personality) without them being introduced to us, and even the newcharacters like ironhide from energon we were introduced to their personality before the show ever really started.

so give your oppinions, launch your flames, im ready for them but i will stand by what i said. G1 was good for its time, but compaired to how cartoons are done now, it wouldnt stand a chance if they did not change it.

G1 is good, but not the best

20th Anniv. Prime.

Comfortador
    By Comfortador,

I could have sworn that in alot of places, here and others, that I heard the 20th anniversary Prime had starscream on his communicator. Maybe I'm crazy, I don't know. but my Prime has a Bumblebee sticker. Is this standard?

Dawn of the Minicon KO's

Moribundus VII
    By Moribundus VII,

Ok, I bought these giant minicon Ko's from a pound store the other day and one of them is a really deformed Bonecrusher, with his banana shaped alt mode and shrivelled leg. Me talking isn't what you are here for, you came for pics and I shall provide them

Banana alt mode:

post-26-1082134325.jpg

Dawn of the Minicon KO's

Moribundus VII
    By Moribundus VII,

Ok, I bought these giant minicon Ko's from a pound store the other day and one of them is a really deformed Bonecrusher, with his banana shaped alt mode and shrivelled leg. Me talking isn't what you are here for, you came for pics and I shall provide them

Banana alt mode:

post-26-1082134268.jpg

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE