Toon Accurate Dinobots

Bluestreak85
    By Bluestreak85,

I was surfing around lookin' on e-bay, and found a swoop up for auction and I found that I am still annoyed by things such as his chest being red when his toon incarnation had a blue chest. It is for this reason I have decided to get all 5 dinobots and repaint them into their cartoon selves. I have a gen2 slag at home I can use, and I figure I can get gen2 Grimlock and Snarls for cheaper than G1 versions, but so far I am having trouble finding cheap Sludges and Swoops. About the best I've found so far is $50 for Sludge and $95 for Swoop, plus shipping and handling. So I have a few questions:

1)Anybody know where I can find a cheaper Sludge and Swoop?

2)I haven't ever painted Transformers before, so any suggestions on what type of paint to use?

3)Any general tips, suggestions, and comments would be much appreciated.

I figure this project will take me a while, but I'm aiming to have the at least 2 of them done by summer's end, but who knows at this point. Any help in the above 3 areas would really help out, so thanks in advance.

caracter on t shirt?

dantes_hole
    By dantes_hole,

seen a black t shirt with a grey panel in it with a decepticon on it.the picture seems out of focus does anybody know how it is? would be a great help as it is driving me mad

how cool would this crossover be?

madman1366
    By madman1366,

i'm a fan of a good crossover. one thing i'd looooooove to see is transformers crossing with gundam. think about the possiblities. finally the humans would have the means to become more directly involved in the autobot/decepticon war. with factions supporting either side i think it could make for one helluva good story!

then there could even be a group of humans with their gundams who fight both autobots and decepticons. like in the gundam wing series the enemy is basically war itself. the gundam pilots rather than choose sides just blow away anyone who's fighting on a battlefield, not choosing one side or another. could be some great story making potential there.

it would be nice to have something where the humans weren't just mostly helplessly caught in between. :thumb

anyone else ever thought of anything like this one?

i doubt if it would ever be done officially but who knows, i might try my hand at some fan fiction on this one.

One of my decepticon RiD trains

Moribundus VII
    By Moribundus VII,

Well here it is

post-26-1084056286.jpg

Should I sell my collection?

primevil
    By primevil,

I have been trying to comeup with a way to buy a Ps2 and the new Transformers game. But the only thing I can come up with is sell my collection. What do you guys think?

Japanese TF Experts Question Re: Wheeljack

Rodimus Minor
    By Rodimus Minor,

He died in the movie. The movie aired in Japan with minor changes (such as characters entrances featuring their names printed onscreen) but I thought it was otherwise pretty much intact. So Wheeljack died.

And yet, I've seen pictures of Wheeljack from Zone. Which is set in 2025, I think.

Was there an explanation in Japan for his return?

While we're on the subject, I'm curious what Goldbug/Bumblebee's actual last appearance in an episode is.

Meister Question

@l3x
    By @l3x,

BigBadToyStore.com has Meister as BT-05. Does this mean we'll get him before Tracks and Dead End?

And if that's true, what about the hasro version?

Make up some Transformers

XLR-8
    By XLR-8,

I'll start. Post 3 and then let the next person post. If you have more then post after the next person. Think hard on this if you really want to. C'mon I want to see some original names!

TreadMark - A Tank (Decepticon)

N'gine - A ninja street Bike (Cybertronian)

SideBurst - A Jet (Either)

The funny Tf photo thread

Moribundus VII
    By Moribundus VII,

Does anyone have any funny photos of their tfs doing cool stuff like that whisky drinking MP convoy or some of that grosscut guys pics. Like little one shot scenes.

I will have some in a bit

I don't really see this guy much...

XLR-8
    By XLR-8,

..In peoples collections. He was that Space Shuttle with the blue landing pad that was like a cat. What was his name again? Anyone here own him?

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE