Combiners

Alpha_Trion
    By Alpha_Trion,

I notice with a lot of the G1 Combiners that you can mix and match the arms and legs. Do you try and make them more show accurate or just follow the instructions. I know with my Menasor I just got I made Dead End and Dragstrip the arms and Wildrider and Breakdown the legs like on the DW #6 Decepticon cover. I think it looks much better that way than what the instructions were saying to have it Dragstrip and Breakdown as the arms.

If I remember correctly the only ones that didn't have interchangeable arms and legs were Devastator and Predaking am I right?

What does everyone else do for their combiners.

Unknown Cruellock Feature?

Cyclone_X
    By Cyclone_X,

I noticed this yesterday on Cruellock, he has pegholes on his upper legs, and pegs in his skirt/tail which can connect in these pegholes, it can only be done in bot mode

so what would the purpose of this be? unfinished third mode? coz he looks weird in bot mode

cruell.jpg

Grand Convoy Live

DragonX76
    By DragonX76,
    grandconvoy.jpg

G1 Cassettes

Alpha_Trion
    By Alpha_Trion,

I was looking at different websites the other day getting a rough price range for cassettes to buy in the near future, and I started seeing gold weapons and chrome weapons for the same figure, does anyone know why they had the variants?

Need a toy IDing

Moribundus VII
    By Moribundus VII,

I was looking through the bargain bins of loose/broken G1 toys at auto assembly when I found the torso of a grey and red Omega Supreme. I look further and find enough to assemble what you see below. Who is he? He has no faction symbol at all. Also where can I get hands and a track for him, I have a spare Omega Supreme claw which he is using but he has no other hand. Please help.

post-26-1084113622.jpg

I know who mirage is!

Moribundus VII
    By Moribundus VII,

TYoday at autoassembly Simon Furman himself told us who E-Mirage is. He is a reformatted Tidal Wave! :tfevil

Tracks on the side of evil?

KidTDragon
    By KidTDragon,

TF G1 minicar keychains

By Guest,

How many different G1 minicar keychains are there? Were all the G1 minicars that were released back in the 80's have all been reissued now as keychains?

thanx

WST question

Alpha_Trion
    By Alpha_Trion,

I've got complete sets of both waves, certain ones seem to be really popular. I'm wondering how much I could get for both sets. I don't plan to sell them I'm just wondering what the market for them is like.

help me decide

Alpha_Trion
    By Alpha_Trion,

I know how much some of you are against buying toys from e-bay, but with quite a bit of searching and waiting on my part I've pretty much been able to get very good G1 toys from there. Anyway on to my delemma. I have two choices, I can either bid on a complete set of Insecticons (the ones from the show not the deluxes) and a complete Thrust and possibly lose them or just forget them and look for them down the road again and buy a complete Devastator My thoughts are that if I bid on Thrust and the Insecticons and win then I won't have enough money to buy Devastator and I'll possibly lose him to someone else if I wait the 4 days to get enough cash to buy him. Help a fellow collector out.

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE