Alphabet O' Transformers

Ol' Timer
    By Ol' Timer,

Ok, how about this. I'm going to give out a letter and see how many Transformers we can come up whose names start with that letter. I know it sounds childish but hey, it would be cool to see how many names we can come up with :D Here we go. Let's start with a big one:

Oh, an NO REPEATS!!!!! If someone already names one, you CANNOT list it again.

S

HLJ Preorder Robot Masters

TJMD
    By TJMD,

Not another E-Megs homage!

Moribundus VII
    By Moribundus VII,

I spotted a new one, this time not to Galvatron. Check out RiD Megs(Gigatron) Robot mode. Now look at his back where the tail bit hangs down. The tail bit is nearly identical to E-Megs' nosecone hanging off his back. Cool huh?

Transformers PS2 - Tips and Tricks

Phoenixhawk
    By Phoenixhawk,

Hey all,

Rented the TF game and am in the Amazon level still. Looking for any tips and hints people can give to that level and any of the other ones.

I've only played like a couple hours total and just having a good time exploring the map and running over Decepticlones. Trying ot work my up to Cyclonus, but having trouble getting up there. He is on top of that huge mountain, right? How do you get up there?

I've found 5 of the 9 minicons and 7 of the 13 datacons.

Thanks!

Chris

Awesome Beast Machines Screen Caps

XLR-8
    By XLR-8,

if a mod can please delete this topic. Thanks.

SC-17 Wing Savior For Pre-Order @ HLJ

Silverbolt
    By Silverbolt,

HLJ has posted the first pre-order for SC-17 Wing Savior with an up-close full color image of the toy as well. You can see the order page here. Also, SD-12 Dino-bot and SD-13 Cosmo-type Shadowhawk where released today.

Read the Full News Story Here

wow

Starscream the great
    By Starscream the great,

Wingsaber Prototype Combination Pic

@l3x
    By @l3x,

wow. :eek :thumb :clap

http://www.seibertron.com/news/view.php?id=2613

thats REALLY nice.

I scored a good headmaster/powermaster deal!

JABoyle3875
    By JABoyle3875,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...MEBBI%3AIT&rd=1

For four figures complete with their heads, engines and guns, I think it's one helluva deal - ESPECIALLY with Darkwing in it! As far as I can tell, the only pieces missing are Snapdragons two small teal fins.

Now I just need to find Darkwing's brother for some good combo action!

Transformers Music Videos thread

Ultimatetransfan
    By Ultimatetransfan,

Would any of you watch a TF music video using TF the Movie and the Song 'Do The Evolution" by Pearl Jam?

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE