Downshift is Wheeljack

mr_sooty
    By mr_sooty,

I'm sure this is old news, but I haven't seen anybody talk about it.

I was checking out the Energon bios, and they have a character called Downshift. He's clearly Wheeljack. Same head, same colour scheme. Why didn't they just call him Wheeljack?

I haven't seen anything else about this character. Is the figure out yet?

SC-14 Super Link Kicker - missing belt?

Spicules
    By Spicules,

I just got the superlink kicker and on the box and all pics Ive seen he has a belt around his waist - but mine didnt come with one. Is there one version that doesnt come with the belt?

Also, I saw on Remy's world that his kicker has a head without a helmet. Is that custom or is there a vers. that comes with a non-helmeted head?

Mine came with the sword and backpack (already attached), but nothing else. I bought it from JRSTOYWORLD.COM - its the single toy, not the anniversary prime one. Has anyone dealt with them before? Will they replace etc? I just feel like if I tell them mine did not come with a belt they're gonna be like - "ya right".

Beast of the East's Collection

Beast of the East
    By Beast of the East,

hey I just started collecting TFormers I'm sorry I don't have an pics (no camera :tftongue ) but tell what you think

1. Optimus Prime 1. Laserbeak

2. Megatron 2. Frenzy

3. Ultra Magnus 3. Ravage

4. Galvatron 4. Eject

5. Hot Rod 5. Gears

6. Reflector 6. Bumblebee

7. Power Master Prime 7. Cliffjumper

8. Thrust 8. Brawn

9. Jazz 9. Huffer

10. Sky Warp 10. Cosmos

11. Inferno 11. Windcharger

12. Thunder Cracker

13. Prowl

14. Scorponok

15. Dirge

16. Silverstreak

17. Red alert

18. Sound Wave

19. Omega Supreme

20. Sunstreaker

21. Evil Prime

22. Astrotrain

23. Metroplex

24. Perceptor

25. Starscream

26. Shrapnel

27. Kickback

28. Trypticon

29. Grapple

30. Skidz

31. Bluestreak

32. Tracks

33. Sideswipe

34. Rodimus Prime

35. Smokescreen

36. Hoist

Important news regarding KB Defensor Preorders

Behold, Galvatron!
    By Behold, Galvatron!,

I heard from various members of fandom that KBToys.com has begun shippping preorders for the KB Defensor set. However, they have also doubled the cost of shipping without any notification. I checked and sure enough, my shipping was doubled from $5.67 to 11.34 without my consent :tfmad

I and others are emailing KBToys.com about this and I urge everyone here to do the same if they have expierenced this. It is outrageous and should not be allowed.

Optimus Prime over the years

Spidey2k4
    By Spidey2k4,

Just recently I have become obsessed w/ collecting all the different variations of Optimus Prime. However, I'm not quite sure how many exist. This I know thus far...

Optimus Prime G1

Optimus Prime G2

Laser Prime G2

Go bot Prime G2

Hero Prime G2

Powermaster Prime

Prime RID

Omega Prime (w/ combining Ultra Magnus & Prime RID)

Optimus Primal

Optimus Minor

Optimal Optimus

Primal Prime

Optimus Prime Armada ($9.99)

Dlx Optimus Prime

Powerlinx Optimus Prime

Gold Optimus Prime

Nemesis Prime

Scourge RID (He is an evil clone of Prime afterall)

Lio Convoy

Big Convoy

Energon Prime

Star Convoy

New Year Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime Reissue

Powermaster Prime w/ Apex Armor

20th Ann. Prime

Takara Prime

I'm sure I missed some. Can anyone help me out? Also, who is your favorite Prime. :tflaugh

Next Takara G1 Re-Issue

soundwave69
    By soundwave69,

Here's a question:

How much would you pay if Hasbro released a gift set (similar to the old G1 days for gestalts) that contained all the dinobots or constructicons, etc. all in one shot????

What do Transformers eat?

prowl 3
    By prowl 3,

They must need somthing more than Energon to keep them funtioning; and what about drinks? Tell me what you think.

20th Prime Stacks

Smokes
    By Smokes,

No, I'm not Starscreaming.

Emailed transrepros about making Takara sized stacks for 20thOP:

Q.Since you repo G1 acessories, is it possible for you to reproduce Takara's MP-01 smokestacks in chrome? I'd love to have a set for my 20th Prime. If so, how much money/time?

A.They will be available in the near future, keep checking back

So no price or date, but it is an option for those interested.:)

Your Dream Transformer Toy

XLR-8
    By XLR-8,

Out of all the Transformers in your collection what Transformer would you really like to have added? Can be prototypes, etc...

For instance, for me I would LOVE to have a Clear Colored Beast Wars Transmetal Megatron Final Prototype with purple chrome parts. That would be soooooo sweeeeet to own.

I don't even know if that exists or not... drool.gif

freaky loving

Smokes
    By Smokes,

Saw this over at Allspark.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...3192631161&rd=1

Gotta love that freaky bot loving

• Find Transformers on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE