LA Police Highway Patrolman 357 Magnum

Solscud007

Ok so when I was in HK last week I found this. I knew I would be hard pressed to try and find this in the states. But I cant remember where I have seen this before. I dont think it is an actual transformer. However at a Toyshow/vendor fair in HK there was a display of the exact same toy as mine but this one was by GIGI, the famous italian distributor of Takara Diaclones.

Here is a picture of the one on display by GIGI. No these toys were NOT for sale.

img0682gt9.jpg

Here is mine. the box and the toy say the maufacturer is a company called Sunmayor Ohkawa.

img1290zj9.jpg

img1296sy8.jpg

img1308qp1.jpg

img1312tl3.jpg

I personally have one of those! I got lucky and accidently found one on Ebay. I think it's pretty cool! It's definitely a pre-transformer gun design. Here's my pics of mine:

0b63_31.jpg

0e3c_31.jpg

357MRoboGun004.jpg

357MRoboGun007.jpg

357MRoboGun001.jpg

HERE'S A RARE TRANSFORMER GUN I AM LOOKING FOR:

It's made by a company called BRANDAI. It's a Gunmajin Combat Gun Robo S & W 469

DSCN33071.jpg

DSCN33081.jpg

***Salscud007...did you happen to see a transformer gun like this? Or does anyone out there have one? Appreciate any info about this one! Thanks!

DSCN33081.jpg

***Salscud007...did you happen to see a transformer gun like this? Or does anyone out there have one? Appreciate any info about this one! Thanks!

No otherwise I would have bought it haha. But sorry to say now you got one more fan looking for one haha. that thing is awesome!!!

Wellllllll. We got a couple goodies here. I have em both in storage somewhere.

The Highway Patroll gun is kinda more like treadshot, the action master, even the head kinda looks like him. Head is actually a borrowed one from a Microman Borg toy...have or had that too. The borg, if I am getting the name right, was a unique microman figure, the green one which came with a second robot figure that could swap parts with the cyborg. At any rate, TraSformer from Italy, pretty decent gun, robot not so nice.

The Machine Robo gun is interesting as well. Comes with a clip that holds the plastic yellow bullets, each has a robot face on it...why I do not know. The clip if I am remembering right fits in the grip like a real gun, only it does not feed the amo, you have to click out one at a time, stick it in the front of the gun and then shoot it...LAME. The arms kinda remind me of Stacks from the Gobots (since MR fed our Gobots the design is similar) head has guns etched on the side of his rather squared brow.

For awhile there, a lot of people were confusing the highway patrol gun as a real Diaclone, that's not the case, though it was released in the TraSformer line, which in the beginning there featured the classic diaclone redone packaging and such.

Somebody should make a list of all the gun transforming toys someday...there's a few newer ones that I am not so familiar with, toyhell had a one I have not seen very good shots of.

There's the Megatron variants

the Magnum

Browning and the mini KO

Shockwave and all the wonderful KO's on that mold

the gobot laser gun + KO's

the MR gun mentioned here

and the Highway patroll.

then there's Brave's Gun Kid, which was kinda cool, have a really sweet KO of one. Turns from space gun, to super gun, to gunjet and robot. Fires big nerf missiles out of it's huge cannon. Would have made a fantastic Galvatron

oh yea Galvatron

Sixshot

toyhell has that weird big white gun thing, can't find the pict so oh well.

classics megatron

masterpiece

wst megs

the little midged megs that transforms

anything else?

Wellllllll. We got a couple goodies here. I have em both in storage somewhere.

The Highway Patroll gun is kinda more like treadshot, the action master, even the head kinda looks like him. Head is actually a borrowed one from a Microman Borg toy...have or had that too. The borg, if I am getting the name right, was a unique microman figure, the green one which came with a second robot figure that could swap parts with the cyborg. At any rate, TraSformer from Italy, pretty decent gun, robot not so nice.

The Machine Robo gun is interesting as well. Comes with a clip that holds the plastic yellow bullets, each has a robot face on it...why I do not know. The clip if I am remembering right fits in the grip like a real gun, only it does not feed the amo, you have to click out one at a time, stick it in the front of the gun and then shoot it...LAME. The arms kinda remind me of Stacks from the Gobots (since MR fed our Gobots the design is similar) head has guns etched on the side of his rather squared brow.

For awhile there, a lot of people were confusing the highway patrol gun as a real Diaclone, that's not the case, though it was released in the TraSformer line, which in the beginning there featured the classic diaclone redone packaging and such.

Somebody should make a list of all the gun transforming toys someday...there's a few newer ones that I am not so familiar with, toyhell had a one I have not seen very good shots of.

There's the Megatron variants

the Magnum

Browning and the mini KO

Shockwave and all the wonderful KO's on that mold

the gobot laser gun + KO's

the MR gun mentioned here

and the Highway patroll.

then there's Brave's Gun Kid, which was kinda cool, have a really sweet KO of one. Turns from space gun, to super gun, to gunjet and robot. Fires big nerf missiles out of it's huge cannon. Would have made a fantastic Galvatron

oh yea Galvatron

Sixshot

toyhell has that weird big white gun thing, can't find the pict so oh well.

classics megatron

masterpiece

wst megs

the little midged megs that transforms

anything else?

Actually yeah there is a really silly looking Korean KO of a Glock 26 Advanced that turns into a robot.

Got pics of the KO Gunkid?

Archived