Transformers Animated "Lost & Found" Review & Discussion

Hatermus Mucho

lugnut-thumb.jpg
Transformers: Animated Episode 11: Lost & Found has aired here on the East Coast today and features the debut of Decepticons Lugnut and Blitzwing. This episode was solid and the back-to-back awesomeness of last week and this week is very good. Back story episodes can sometimes be hit or miss, but these two episodes give me some hope on further back stories that will come soon. Read the review. Warning! Reading this review may cause spoilage.
Read the Full News Story Here

**edited for TFormers link**

Good episode! So much going on! All the Decepticons are on Earth, Starscream is back, Blitzwing is Psycho, Lugnutz has Megatron's favor, Sari has learned her lesson.

Discuss...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy plot progression Batman!

Omega Supreme head = GeeWin

I love how the Decepticons just so clearly outmatch the Autobots... it's such a contrast to the zero dramatic tension in G1

or even Beast Wars, I hate to say it.

I can't help but think, okay so what happens when all these guys meet up together? Since so many characters have been introduced since the show started... MEGA BATTLE ROYALE

i didnt love this episode but it did start to tie up a lot of the loose ends

one question:

did vector sigma the allspark project earth mode megatron or was that the cybertron mode

by the way you only get spoilers because the show just aired an hour ago, this afternoon you wont get that lucky

here is a questioni havent seen any pics of the blitzwing toy, is he getting 3 heads?

lugnut-thumb.jpg
Transformers: Animated Episode 11: Lost & Found has aired here on the East Coast today and features the debut of Decepticons Lugnut and Blitzwing. This episode was solid and the back-to-back awesomeness of last week and this week is very good. Back story episodes can sometimes be hit or miss, but these two episodes give me some hope on further back stories that will come soon. Read the review. Warning! Reading this review may cause spoilage.
Read the Full News Story Here

Archived