Dinobot Gestalt by Joe Dunaway

MurMurder

I found this on TFarchive about a year back and just remembered it... the only image is the one in the link below.

I did a google search of the above title in both web and image browser... it leads me back to that same page on TFarchive

If anybody could possibly track down more images, perhaps large ones that would be truly appreciated

Thanks in advance

http://tfarchive.com/fandom/kitbashes/Joe_...inobot_Gestalt/

geesh, from what I can tell there are at least two swoops, two slags for sure. the rest of looks like he took them all apart and put them back together. It's a cool concept and a nice piece of work but looks looks super expensive to manufacture and probably would never come apart as individual dinobots. not to mention there would be multiple bots involved.

I don't know where you can find pics of that one but Rainking has a website called iaconcity.com , and there are some really awesome 3d renders of the TFs, and some of the ones on there are original designs including Monstrous an original Dinobot combiner. Here's a link to his site http://iaconcity.com/

post-4946-1199563804_thumb.jpg

I also made one a few years ago. I like it much better than the Dunaway version....

Here's the link with some pics:

http://forums.TFormers.com/talk/index.php?...p;#entry1077946

some more pics can be found at Transtopia...

that's some Fing amazing work!

while looking at this and the phenomenal work at iaconcity.com something popped into my head...

I'm not particularly knowledgeable about the War Within series, but I do know my G1 fairly well

How the hell are the dinobots part of War Within when they weren't created until millions of years later on earth by wheeljack???

I also made one a few years ago. I like it much better than the Dunaway version....

while looking at this and the phenomenal work at iaconcity.com something popped into my head...

I'm not particularly knowledgeable about the War Within series, but I do know my G1 fairly well

How the hell are the dinobots part of War Within when they weren't created until millions of years later on earth by wheeljack???

Well there are a few diff origin stories. One is the Wheeljack story. One is that Shockwave comes to earth millions of years ago while everyone is in stasis and Teletran 1 creates them to fight Shockwave and I think there is even a third where Shockwave makes them on Cybertron but I could be wrong aout that one

Well there are a few diff origin stories. One is the Wheeljack story. One is that Shockwave comes to earth millions of years ago while everyone is in stasis and Teletran 1 creates them to fight Shockwave and I think there is even a third where Shockwave makes them on Cybertron but I could be wrong aout that one

Yep the first 2 are correct. Best way to blend the 2 is that during the fight with Shockwave they got heavily damaged and put in permanent stasis lock so when Ratchet, and Wheeljack decided to make the Dinobots they used the stasis locked bodies of their comrades for the basis of the Dinobots, and the only things that would substantiate this theory would be when Grimlock got smarter and made the Technobots, and the other is that their transformations are similar to the transformations Don Figuero came up with for WWI. Now I'll grant you that the second half is retcon but if you follow it all linearly from Megatron Origin through Warwithin (which still needs to have it's third volume finished! IDW I'm talking to you all here!) and then G1. Which of course is followed by Beast Wars, Beast Machines, and then Armada, Energon, and Cybertron, and perhaps now since the TF Animated Optimus was watching old data files which were taken directly from the original G1 footage, and it takes place on a futuristic earth where Spike, Daniel, and Carly are clearly seen buying ice cream.

Archived