Classics CliffJumper Head

laulau

tuto-cliff.jpg

The custom is not completed by now. I still have to remove the rear hook and complete the bumper, swapp the grey parts with the black parts of a spare bumblebee (still have to find it. Anybody ?) and paint the inside of the front lights and the grills silver.

I'm particulary happy with the spoiler placed on the chest to make him even more different from bumblebee in bot mode too.

CliffJumper-custom.jpg

I originaly wanted to remove all the silver paint but as I couldn't do it on the roof without removing the red too, I left it on the side to macht the real life car deco.

1_18_Peugeot206wrc_finland.jpg

One last pose pict to show the outstanding work of the designer (Alex Kubalsky) with those "stant-on-one-leg" robots.

CliffJumper-custom2.jpg

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very interesting. I like how you have been able to differentiate these figures. What is the spoiler from? I am guessing you might have used the trailer even more for this so as to not need to paint.

What would the trailer look like if you put it back together now?

Thanks to you all for your appreciation

Very interesting. I like how you have been able to differentiate these figures. What is the spoiler from? I am guessing you might have used the trailer even more for this so as to not need to paint.

The spoiler is just the original spoiler. Don't you know the original figure ? I just disconnect it from the back (in robot mode) to stuck it on the chest. It is not really tight but enough for display.

Beside, I like how to removing Bumblebee's spoiler in car mode make him look even more "regular" and Cliffy even more race car.

What would the trailer look like if you put it back together now?

it would look like that:

left-over.jpg

I wanted to put that in the junkyard section but I may finally use some red part to complete the rear bumper of cliffJumper.

Anybody interested in the wheels or in bumblebee spoiler ?

I'm still looking for a spare bumblebee, even broken as long as the black parts are intact.

with those parts, couldnt you do the big ass canon cliffjumper loves? rally cars sometimes have extra parts to carry on the roof, mayve you could do something that transforms into the canon :tfhuh .. just an idea, LOVE what you did with the figure till now

Archived