autobotmaintenance's Collection

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any pics and willing to sell? :tflaugh

I don't have my pics before 2003 with me, but I found a pic of someone else's:

post-5941-1177734771_thumb.jpg

I'm willing to find a loose OS to put in it :)

Mind you, this box has a sentimental value: I found it in my grandmother's attic back when I was a kid because one of my cousins had just had it for Xmas (the family being big and spread all over the country, I can't remember ever meeting that cousin!). There was also the MOTU Castle Greyskull box, but I was never interested in it at that time :danmit

So I want to keep it, sorry :)

I didn't compare the reissue Bumblebee to the original, so I didn't even notice what you said! I have the four Japanese keychins though, and the Bumblebee is 'pale'!

Just bought a... 20cm Fort Max!!! That'll help me be patient.

Nice G1 collection. :thumb Very well cared for too.

(Joustra? Italian? Impossible to tell. I think any of the two outer boxes would do!)

You can tell the Japanese and Joustra Battle Convoy apart from the colour of the parts on the trailer. The Japanese Diaclone has very light blue parts on the trailer (especially underneath). The Joustra will have a darker blue much like a pre-rub Transformers Prime would have.

Some very very early Transformers Optimus Primes have the same light blue parts (but not the metal plates, only grey-roller Prime has the metal plates)

Also, the Japanese Diaclone should only say "TAKARA JAPAN" on the copyright. The Joustra might well have dates and Japanese writing as well.

All the best

Maz

I didn't realize they had remolded BB's head in the reissue. that set has just became insanely cool to me. Too bad I have all the G1 originas and the price of that set has gotten a little out of hand

BTW, I bought that set for Bumblebee, I wanted to transform him and see his head :) So I found an opened set for quite cheap. This isn't too hard to find.

• 3 weeks later...