New MOVIE toy listings in TRU computers

AutobotMaximal

Thanks to Buddykiller how let us know that Seibertron has posted news about a potential movie listings in the TRU computers. The info includes descriptions of some interesting items include Roleplay, Titanium, Unleashed and Starter Fig.

Check out the story here.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay

So the forum that is totally hating on the movie is dishing out the movie toy news? Ha.

BTW I'm intrigued by "Titanium" and "Unleashed" and not at all by "Bump N' Go".

the scout is probably Scorpinok. i'm really hoping that Hasbro releases all of the transforming toys of the movie characters at once because if they release them in waves and the movie doesn't do all that good, they might pull the latter waves, leaving me with a @#$% incomplete set :tdown

the scout is probably Scorpinok. i'm really hoping that Hasbro releases all of the transforming toys of the movie characters at once because if they release them in waves and the movie doesn't do all that good, they might pull the latter waves, leaving me with a @#$% incomplete set :tdown

The continuing presence of later wave Fantastic Four toys in my Wal-marts says that's a "no".

Transformers Unleashed? How positively Star Wars. And arguably the same format: Statues of Transformers. Ofocurse, knowing the general type of Transfan, there will be enough people who will end up buying them.

Transformers Bump N Go?

Meh, it seems the cosplayers among us will have some extram material they can have some fun with.

Neat!

Althgough - Unleashed??? :tfhuh

the starwars versions of these are lame....

Says you

I think they rule in super-accurate detail

The continuing presence of later wave Fantastic Four toys in my Wal-marts says that's a "no".

Later waves of what? Movie line came out then they did some newer FF not associated to the movie.

Hopefully with this movie they'll do the toys, get them out at once and get back to Alts and regular line TF's.

However I'm interested in/curious about the "unleashed" figures.

I wonder for L.A.R. toys if they'll change up completly for each movie like TF's did for A/E/C.

Archived