Transformers Movie 1 2&3

MacrossFa-19

Didi anyone watch the clip on the MTV new site about the transformers movie? During the little snipet, Michael Bay was interviewd and he was talking about the transformations being really cool, and then they were talking about some of the bots in the movie, and then he said thier would be more in parts 2 and 3. The first movie isn't even finished yet and he is saying there is going to be sequels???. Or am I misunderstanding him?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, he did mention that before. It's a bit of a stretch I think. We don't know if the movie will actualy be any good, this IS the man who made Catwoman.

you've got your facts mixed up.

a guy who did an early draft on the catwoman screenplay wrote an early draft of the TF screenplay. other than that, there's no connection.

Stephen Spielberg said there will be "many Transformers movies" back when the movie was still in post production and the website had just been launched.

It looks like they expect the Transformers to be Hollywood's next big franchise.

a guy who did an early draft on the catwoman screenplay wrote an early draft of the TF screenplay. other than that, there's no connection.

Please try and keep me in my personal bubble. I like it here, it's warm and I'm always right.

Please try and keep me in my personal bubble. I like it here, it's warm and I'm always right.

I'm going to pick on your bubble a little more. The Catwoman guy actually came in at the very end to help tidy up the script since it was actually worse then what we eventually got. Even he says he regrets having his name attached to that project. So you can't really blame him for the script/movie, he worked with what he had.

dang dude they expect a bit from Transformers, but oh well they gonna get my money :clap

Expecting a bit much? No way. They're starting to see the light that we've been basking in all this time. :thumb

The light in question being the light of giant transforming robots make for awesome escapist entertainment.

This movie will be huge.

Transformers the Movie: 2007 (worl wide release)

Transformers 2: 2008 (semi-world release...kinda iffy)

Transformers 3: Return of Bumblebee! 2009 (US only)

Transformer 2010: 2009 (direct to video)

I would hate to see something like that happen, I doubt they would, but you never know (crosses fingers hopes for the best)

I remember hearing that they knew where sequals were headed, but that they can be canceled at anytime. Remember that live action Mario Bros. movie? It was supposed to be a trilogy, but it tanked so bad that they scrapped it.

Archived