What Diaclone/Microman toys/concepts would remake?

Backfire

I am working on a remake project my self, but what Diaclone/Microman toy or concept would you think would be a good resource to tap into?  And not just simple remakes, I'm talking total redesign based on the classic toys.

I will avoid the obvious diaclone and microman classic transformers like soundwave and prime...we need them! 

You have the combiners, like MultiForce 14, Diabattles and the insecticons. 

Then there is battle Buffalo, I think might be a decent Minicon merger of some sorts. 

Invader, bad arse decepticon to the core.  Could be the rival for this Vector character. 

The cities, GRB and Fort X, we do need some city bots.

Diatrain and cosmo roller.  Now with the micromasters and even action masters we had vehicles that could change into things...so these might be nice for that. 

MicroRider.  Exellent motorcycle robot.  These 2 new ones are ugly in my opinion.  I was very dissappointed.  Arcee is good, but these 2 new ones, please.  Microrider was like that motorcycle that Jessy James made based off a 16 Wheeler truck engine.  BAD BAD BAD! 

What else you got?

Archived