• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Optimus3000

Optimus3000

Bringer of Freedom for all Sentient Beings

• Members
  • 762 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 10:21 PM

Hey Guys. I'm not sure if this is in the right place, so I hope the mods will move it if necessary. Awhile back, I had my MP-01 Hasbro Optimus Prime on my dresser, which was fine until the cat knocked him down. When it hit the ground, it snapped one of his feet off at the ball joint, and broke the longer stacks I had put on him. I had kept the original shorter ones, so that part is at least doable for now, but I've tried everything I can think of to weld the plastic ankle post back together, and nothing has worked. Now I think if I did manage to get it back together, it wouldn't hold for long, so I need a replacement. 

If anyone has a spare Hasbro Masterpiece Optimus Prime I can buy, or the leg part I need, I would greatly appreciate it. I have an MP-10 now, which I love, but the MP-01 I have was a gift from my mother and has sentimental value. I'd love to get him back on his feet, but I need your help to do it. 

Thanks in advance!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us