Photo

Kool Kollectibles Reviews Full Thread (Latest is XT Eligos aka Cyclonus)

kool kollectibles masterpiece combiner wars generations

• Please log in to reply
117 replies to this topic

#111 koolkollectibleskhai

koolkollectibleskhai

Forum Member

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 05:24 AM

Here's my review of the new MP-14+ Red Alert (Anime Color Edition). Overall a solid release. I definitely prefer the cartoon accurate colours more in bot mode than in alt mode.

EDIT: Robotkingdom just emailed out a notification saying MP-14+ was meant to have a coin. Hasbro Asia will be providing them shortly so RK will ship them out included in your next order. That's awesome!!

#112 koolkollectibleskhai

koolkollectibleskhai

Forum Member

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 10:28 AM

Ultra and Delta Magnus bot mode comparison. Love the Diaclone repaint!

IMG_1011b_zpsf7emmzaf.jpg

IMG_1014b_zpshdtxxhka.jpg

IMG_1018b_zpss6pkrxeb.jpg
Love these Diaclone and Micro Change homages!

IMG_1021b_zpsjuryzq6e.jpg

IMG_1026b_zpstrnlgvmw.jpg

IMG_1035b_zps8qwkzpeg.jpg

IMG_1042b_zpssgbis3hw.jpg

#113 koolkollectibleskhai

koolkollectibleskhai

Forum Member

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 04:57 PM

Here's my review of MP-31 Delta Magnus. It's another awesome Diaclone repaint. Love it!

#114 koolkollectibleskhai

koolkollectibleskhai

Forum Member

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 03:21 PM

Here's my look at MP Thrust. Can't wait to finish off the core G1 Seekers with Dirge!

#115 koolkollectibleskhai

koolkollectibleskhai

Forum Member

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 05:54 PM

Here's my somewhat late review of MP-33 Inferno. It's another bloody awesome new mold from Takara, with some ingenious engineering worthy of "Masterpiece Moments" for sure!

#116 koolkollectibleskhai

koolkollectibleskhai

Forum Member

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 08:06 AM

Here's my Transformers Masterpiece End of 2016 Collection Update video. I just give my thoughts on the MP line over the past few years, and why I love these figures! Hope you can check it out 

#117 koolkollectibleskhai

koolkollectibleskhai

Forum Member

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 05:02 AM

Here's my review of the new X-Transbots MX-III Eligos (aka Cyclonus). It looks beautiful out of the box, and the bot mode is very nice, but the transformation sequence is just utter frustration. I have never sworn at a toy as much as this before, and there were many steps where I felt like throwing this in the bin.

XT really need to work on designing intuitive and elegant transformations, not overly complex and frustrating ones.

#118 koolkollectibleskhai

koolkollectibleskhai

Forum Member

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 03:27 AM

Here's my quick look at this awesome figure. Love it! :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: kool kollectibles, masterpiece, combiner wars, generations

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us