Photo

Kool Kollectibles Reviews Full Thread (Latest is XT Eligos aka Cyclonus)

kool kollectibles masterpiece combiner wars generations

• Please log in to reply
117 replies to this topic

#101 koolkollectibleskhai

koolkollectibleskhai

Forum Member

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 19 May 2016 - 10:35 AM

A little late to the party, but here's my review of the recent TF Masterpiece MP-30 Ratchet. Overall it's a nice addition to the collection, but man those paint scratches in the transformation are scary! I won't be transforming this guy again any time soon!

#102 koolkollectibleskhai

koolkollectibleskhai

Forum Member

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 20 May 2016 - 01:19 AM

Really happy with the Fans Toys Insecticons! Great G1 look and awesome build quality to boot

IMG_0222_zpsxv1uaaf1.jpg

#103 koolkollectibleskhai

koolkollectibleskhai

Forum Member

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 21 May 2016 - 02:49 AM

Here's my look at the Fans Toys FT-14 Forager aka Insecticon Kickback. A nicely built figure with a pretty ingenious transformation sequence that's a little scary the first time lol. Hope you can check out the review :)

#104 koolkollectibleskhai

koolkollectibleskhai

Forum Member

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 22 May 2016 - 09:32 AM

14 months ago back in March 2015, I did a video discussing my Masterpiece Moment for the TF MP figures in my collection. Here's a pic of the MPs that I've added to the collection since then. Stay tuned to the Kool Kollectibles channel for the next episode where I talk about my Masterpiece Moments for these figures :)

IMG_0241_zpszw7jlrwc.jpg

#105 koolkollectibleskhai

koolkollectibleskhai

Forum Member

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 22 May 2016 - 04:26 PM

14 months ago back in March 2015, I did a video discussing my Masterpiece Moments for the TF MP figures in my collection.

There have been quite a few additions to the MP collection since then so I though it was time for me to do the next episode and go through my Masterpiece Moments for all the latest figures since that time.

Takara have pumped out about one figure per month since then, albeit mostly repaints. Hope you can check out my thoughts on these Masterpiece figures :)

Edited by koolkollectibleskhai, 22 May 2016 - 04:27 PM.

#106 koolkollectibleskhai

koolkollectibleskhai

Forum Member

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 05:04 PM

Love the repaints! Can't wait to add Delta Magnus and Loud Pedal to the collection :)

IMG_0256_zpsd7x4uhky.jpg

#107 koolkollectibleskhai

koolkollectibleskhai

Forum Member

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 05:35 AM

Love this MP-25L!! Glossy black just looks so good! Video review coming soon :)

IMG_0382_zpsobej010d.jpg

IMG_0389_zpstjsto8q2.jpg

IMG_0390_zpsu91kn9jp.jpg

• TMan978 likes this

#108 koolkollectibleskhai

koolkollectibleskhai

Forum Member

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 04:23 AM

Here's my quick review of MP-25L.

#109 koolkollectibleskhai

koolkollectibleskhai

Forum Member

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 12:11 AM

Another awesome package from Robotkingdom!! Can't wait to get these out. Comparison video reviews against the original releases coming soon on the Kool Kollectibles YouTube channel :)

https://www.facebook...?type=3

#110 koolkollectibleskhai

koolkollectibleskhai

Forum Member

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 02:44 AM

Alt mode comparison shots of MP-14 Red Alert and MP-14+ Red Alert (Anime Colour). For me, the original alt mode colours are definitely better. I prefer the bright white, the Lamborghini logo and car model text on the rear. Could be a different story in bot mode though!

IMG_0988b_zpsbq4tkrhe.jpg

IMG_0992b_zpsjixzair4.jpg

IMG_0991b_zpsfpsszh7m.jpg

IMG_0990b_zpsutixa6vh.jpg

Bot mode comparison shots of MP-14 Red Alert and MP-14+ Red Alert (Anime Colour). I actually preferred the original in alt mode, but for the most part prefer the new one in bot mode. Video review with thoughts up soon :)

IMG_0995b_zpsmogild7q.jpg

IMG_1006b_zpsisqr8kgp.jpg

IMG_1008b_zpsyzcdfbj6.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: kool kollectibles, masterpiece, combiner wars, generations

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

ENI
About
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world. Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!
Sites
Action Figures
Comics
Classifieds
Entertainment

Marvel
Podcasts
Star Wars
Transformers
Links
Support
This site and content are copyright © Entertainment News International - All other rights revert to their lawful owners
This website is provided for the general public as an information and entertainment resource. If you feel this site has infringed on your legal rights, please contact us