diaclone old factory stock

toystalker

hi new to the message board and would like to know if i can get an appraisal of this toy here, im sorry i could not see a diaclone section if there is one please move it along im sorry i did look

or even if im at the wrong place altogether cant seem to find the right message board to post in... one i found was french and i couldnt even read the registration

anyways... i found this toy today in old factory warehouse stock

diaclone van ref number 9604

id love to get an appraisal on it as i will be looking to put it on sale but cant find anything to compare it to on the usual auction sites

any help very much appriciated

hope the pics are ok for you

cheers

diaclone018.jpg

diaclone019.jpg

diaclone020.jpg

diaclone021.jpg

diaclone022.jpg

couldn't tell you a price or anything but i see this is the exact same one thats currently on ebay right now.

indeed, due to the condition on the toy i had a mixture of replies... i thought thebest bet would be to put it on and see what may, the email folder is now full lol

my guess this is some european version. due to it's German or italian or other language on the box. this is not the japanese diaclone version due to no japanese language on the box.

Back in the early 1980's before Takara partnered up with Hasbro on the Transformers brand. Takara sold diaclone toys in japan & to other european countries they distributed toys to.

As far as how much this toy is worth. I haven't a clue. The old saying goes,"something is worth what another is willing to pay for it."

my guess this is some european version. due to it's German or italian or other language on the box. this is not the japanese diaclone version due to no japanese language on the box.

Back in the early 1980's before Takara partnered up with Hasbro on the Transformers brand. Takara sold diaclone toys in japan & to other european countries they distributed toys to.

As far as how much this toy is worth. I haven't a clue. The old saying goes,"something is worth what another is willing to pay for it."

YUP. it's a Joustra Diaclone figure. there were released in Europe back in the early 80's. www.tf-1.com has a lot of write ups on Joustra Diaclone figures. great reads. Maz has a thread on this board somewhere where he posts the articles and links to the site.

Its from France.

Archived