Animated Cybertronian Ratchet, Arcee Releasing in Spring 2010

Peter_Van

To add to the anticipated release of Transformers Animated Electrostatic Soundwave and Freeway Jazz in November of this year, it appears that we have more release dates about a couple of other figures from the now-defunct series. According to an answer provided by Hasbro to Raving Toy Maniac's question and answer session, they have revealed that Cybertronian Ratchet and Arcee will be releasing in the Spring 2010 timeframe! <br />
Read the Full News Story Here

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope by "Spring" they mean, January. :tfevil

:agree I would have thought a holiday release would be a no-brainer. Then again, releasing these 2 at the slowest time of the year (toy sales wise) makes some sense :shrug

I'm looking forward to these animated figures so much more then the movie figures which for the most part weren't that great. I really hope will get a release date on the Rodimus that's the best one of them all!

I'm looking forward to these animated figures so much more then the movie figures which for the most part weren't that great. I really hope will get a release date on the Rodimus that's the best one of them all!

Oh yeah! forgot all about him.

:yay

It's a party now! Only Animated can heal me. Only Animated can make it right. Now, hurry up and release Rodimus and Blackout, Hasbro!

Im betting that Rodimus and Blackout (voyagers both right?) will be released in this wave with these deluxes. Like TC and Bulkhead will be released with the 1st brought back wave (with Jazz and Soundblaster/wave&Ratbat.

Im more exited for the NEST subline for some reason. Dont get me wrong ive wanted these to pair with all the rest of my Animated, but the new molds from ROTF look outstanding and i havent got many of the ROTF line yet.

:agree I would have thought a holiday release would be a no-brainer. Then again, releasing these 2 at the slowest time of the year (toy sales wise) makes some sense :shrug

Yeah but for some reason Hasbro always does a new figure release right after the holidays. I never understood that?

Me thinks I should aply for a job as Habro's Official Calander Page Turner...

Also, yay Animated, now everyone can get there stuff and the smileybots can fade into memory already.

Archived